Official game day drink thread

Coletrain06

4 hours ago, Bodysurf said:

The beer of choice at my softball league. 

87501C70-F322-4551-8BB5-4A5F4E76360A.jpeg

You know I’m a true C minus guy myself, but I would absolutely not back away from a Bud. Every couple years I will go on a binge and switch out to Bud. You throw bottles of beer in an ice cold cooler it doesn’t matter what you’re drinking!

• Like 2

On 5/15/2022 at 4:10 PM, Cossacks said:

Wow you must have espn and read my mind. Just fired up my trimmer yesterday after close to a year. Primer bulb finally cracked. Figured change the fuel lines when I replace that. Just left the Depot but with only $14 dent 😂.

4CF8E0BB-FA4C-499E-9DCF-3ABEEECABE0E.jpeg

@TheMaximumHornetSting I’m thinking about bidding on this truck (possibly)

C89327F8-2327-4C7F-8E35-4D9381277328.jpeg

127826D6-E7F3-4933-850B-2AFDC2B010B7.jpeg

only bad thing is previous owner got brain 🧠 obliterated all over the interior of car 

it’s a biohazard ☣️ auction 

FB104011-22B7-4E18-99ED-7242AC1C3CAF.jpeg

2 hours ago, FreeBird said:

@TheMaximumHornetSting I’m thinking about bidding on this truck (possibly)

C89327F8-2327-4C7F-8E35-4D9381277328.jpeg

127826D6-E7F3-4933-850B-2AFDC2B010B7.jpeg

only bad thing is previous owner got brain 🧠 obliterated all over the interior of car 

it’s a biohazard ☣️ auction 

FB104011-22B7-4E18-99ED-7242AC1C3CAF.jpeg

I’d say go for it, it’s only brain matter. 😂. Seen that plenty of times, many times it was basically “the headless horseman”. But always wondered why fuck up a perfectly good vehicle 🤷‍♂️ 

Wouldn't really risk bidding on one through an auction right now. 

I mean that one looks like an insurance auction maybe, but, right now, the only trucks going through an auction are trash. Almost guaranteed. The dealers are begging for used trades, so, if one made it to auction, the dealer passed up on it. That means it failed their inspection. 

The way the truck market is right now, everyone is fighting over the good used trucks and sending the ones that need more work than their value through the auctions so they don't have to deal with the problems. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, HawgGoneIt said:

30 dollar 4 pack. I just don't think they'll ship it all the way to me. Damn sure gonna check though.

I need to try this purple Barney beer. It looks amazing. Hell I've payed 9.72 per pint for small batch pours at Pretoria Fields. This isn't much more expensive. 

Edit: They definitely won't ship that to Georgia. I'll paypal or cash app or whatever if someone in that area would do me a solid and ship it to me. 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Cossacks said:

Idk man. Probably a little more than I’d be willing to spend.😂

Definitely! 

I almost took a 50 dollar shot of Mortlach last night but backed out last minute. I started questioning life choices and all. I was buzzed already, so, why pay that for a shot that was just gonna put me over the top and probably get buicked up? 

I was already perfect. Right in the fucking slot!

• Haha 2

2 minutes ago, HawgGoneIt said:

Definitely! 

I almost took a 50 dollar shot of Mortlach last night but backed out last minute. I started questioning life choices and all. I was buzzed already, so, why pay that for a shot that was just gonna put me over the top and probably get buicked up? 

https://youtu.be/aF8_y2Zl9W8

😂😂 Haven’t seen that since I watched it first run, thanks for that one. RIP Mr. Lahey

• Like 1

3 hours ago, HawgGoneIt said:

Did you rob John McEnroe's shed or something? 

Evection Sunday baby, a, , guy passed away like a year ago and family didn’t know so they we’re paying for a vacant apartment for the whole year,  condition of Cleanout with relative was that I find a home for all his tennis balls he was hoarding, I had filled like 10 milk crates and just started cruzin around dropping crates at parks and on top of goodwill bins

• Like 2

43 minutes ago, FreeBird said:

Evection Sunday baby, a, , guy passed away like a year ago and family didn’t know so they we’re paying for a vacant apartment for the whole year,  condition of Cleanout with relative was that I find a home for all his tennis balls he was hoarding, I had filled like 10 milk crates and just started cruzin around dropping crates at parks and on top of goodwill bins

@RedZone, thoughts on this apparent act of kindness and generosity 😂?

• Haha 5

1 minute ago, Rufus69 said:

Straight off the boat from Tuscany.  Do I have great neighbors or what?  Gonna pair exquisitely with my Boston Butt that I took off the grill last night.

20220519_083919.jpg

Stanley tape measure, tile backsplash, quartz countertops, stainless steel appliances, Mahogany Cabinets, Okay Roofie I see you