Official game day drink thread

Coletrain06

Idk... Felt like this kind of needed to be said...

My favorite kinda beer is...

Anutherun!

xD 

Today I'm sippin' on Wild Leap's Local Gold. 

16539379071935710327414473381610.thumb.jpg.8951b5fd60233b4616ab2ff167068ca0.jpg

16539381614027516000368220459282.thumb.jpg.188a2482af304f796b9345fef7fd708f.jpg

I hate to say, but, this one tastes somewhere between a Silver Bullet and Miller Lite. Very easy to drink. Crisp and light. 

Gimme anutherun!

• Like 2

June 1 is the official start of Polar Pop season in Arizona; here we have my signature blend of 50% carbonated water, 45% Coke Zero, and a couple pumps of OG Coke for flavor. This will give me the caffeine boost I need to finish my work duties and get the pup to her annual check up.

20220601_134438.jpg

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

5 minutes ago, HawgGoneIt said:

If the price of gas is that cheap, so then would the other stuff be cheaper too. 

That’s not the thing, all them gonna be sky high, you can only choose one,  a 2 bedroom apart is going for like $2300 a month by me  so I’d prolly take that,

but $Dollar a gallon gas ain’t bad, buy me a tanker and sell @Cossacks @HurricaneNick $8 a gallon gas 

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, FreeBird said:

That’s not the thing, all them gonna be sky high, you can only choose one,  a 2 bedroom apart is going for like $2300 a month by me  so I’d prolly take that,

but $Dollar a gallon gas ain’t bad, buy me a tanker and sell @Cossacks @HurricaneNick $8 a gallon gas 

I remember when you could get full service for 79 cents per gallon. They'd put gas in your car, clean your windshield, check your fluids, air filter and tire pressures. 

Now you pay over 4 bucks a gallon, have to check your own fluids or pay a lube shop and air costs 1.50 to 2.00 and you have to check the pressures your ownself. 

• Like 2

Just now, HawgGoneIt said:

I remember when you could get full service for 79 cents per gallon. They'd put gas in your car, clean your windshield, check your fluids, air filter and tire pressures. 

Lol 😂 

I’d be lucky if attendant even remembers to put the gas cap back on

• Haha 1

49 minutes ago, HawgGoneIt said:

Now you pay over 4 bucks a gallon, have to check your own fluids or pay a lube shop and air costs 1.50 to 2.00 and you have to check the pressures your ownself. 

https://getyarn.io/yarn-clip/6d4cdfe9-c092-4093-a743-f2dd9121c50c

• Haha 3

1 hour ago, FreeBird said:

Not gonna get raped that bad just yet….but $8.00 will happen most likely.

Pick up that tanker and start driving  west. Figure if it’s empty to start with you’ll be able to siphon enough gas at each stop to have it full in California for us out here   😂.

49C78FDF-126F-46CF-B81A-1AF983C5A091.jpeg

9 minutes ago, Cossacks said:

Not gonna get raped that bad just yet….but $8.00 will happen most likely.

Pick up that tanker and start driving  west. Figure if it’s empty to start with you’ll be able to siphon enough gas at each stop to have it full in California for us out here   😂.

49C78FDF-126F-46CF-B81A-1AF983C5A091.jpeg

Wtf , your the one that needs to get the tanker and bring that shit out east, how the fuxk is diesel $6 by you and I’m paying $7.80 per gallon for diesel, Gas is hovering just below 5 but that’s crazy y’all got cheaper diesel than us

• Haha 1