Official game day drink thread

Coletrain06

On 6/1/2022 at 4:50 PM, Wooderson said:

June 1 is the official start of Polar Pop season in Arizona; here we have my signature blend of 50% carbonated water, 45% Coke Zero, and a couple pumps of OG Coke for flavor. This will give me the caffeine boost I need to finish my work duties and get the pup to her annual check up.

20220601_134438.jpg

Does it come with a insulin kit 😵💫🤠🤠

54 minutes ago, TheMaximumHornetSting said:

Legit though... 

I watched this man walk in he had a dead look in his eyes... 

He looked destroyed. 

He went and got in his car... 

Had a baby bottle,a bottle of liquor and some cough syrup... 

Buddy was at the end of his rope... 

let him be, he vibing lol

• Haha 3

1 hour ago, TheMaximumHornetSting said:

Legit though... 

I watched this man walk in he had a dead look in his eyes... 

He looked destroyed. 

He went and got in his car... 

Had a baby bottle,a bottle of liquor and some cough syrup... 

Buddy was at the end of his rope... 

so what your saying is you watched and let someone get into a car  and drive intoxicated?? Ur an accessory 

@ron169 you still a cop or you get fired yet? 🥴🥴

AE775B17-F5CF-43F8-A18C-20D30F8CA668.thumb.jpeg.66265734aee69ec34cbf685c0e3f4d97.jpeg

This Beer is Called “Stank Pocket” it’s a 7.0%ABV West Coast style IPA by Berryessa Brewing from Nor Cal!…. It is absolutely fabulous!!!….

The only thing that worries me is the name…. I certainly hope that “Stank Pocket” isn’t something that happens later!!!!….🤣🤣🍻

• Haha 4

25 minutes ago, THEOC89 said:

AE775B17-F5CF-43F8-A18C-20D30F8CA668.thumb.jpeg.66265734aee69ec34cbf685c0e3f4d97.jpeg

This Beer is Called “Stank Pocket” it’s a 7.0%ABV West Coast style IPA by Berryessa Brewing from Nor Cal!…. It is absolutely fabulous!!!….

The only thing that worries me is the name…. I certainly hope that “Stank Pocket” isn’t something that happens later!!!!….🤣🤣🍻

I like the color of it , not to light not to dark

• Like 2

21 hours ago, THEOC89 said:

Looks really bright. Let us know about the stank pocket stuff though. Did something ever happen or nah?

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, HawgGoneIt said:

Looks really bright. Let us know about the stank pocket stuff though. Did something ecer happen or nah?

Ha!!!…. Yes, it was a nice, Crisp IPA with very Balanced Hops…. With the “Stank Pocket” name I expected it I be a Dank style….

And I am happy to report there is no Negative “Stank Pocket” reaction the next day!!!….🤣🤣

• Haha 2

18 minutes ago, THEOC89 said:

Ha!!!…. Yes, it was a nice, Crisp IPA with very Balanced Hops…. With the “Stank Pocket” name I expected it I be a Dank style….

And I am happy to report there is no Negative “Stank Pocket” reaction the next day!!!….🤣🤣

That’s what penicillin is for. @FreeBirdright? 

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, HurricaneNick said:

Rivalry tonight. LA/SF. I would normally have a few fancy Corona extras tonight but my dumbass is running a 5k tomorrow morning🤣 

Dodgers uniforms are so gross. Hate em. 🤣 Best of luck, I better not see you two on the kiss cam tonight!! @THEOC89 @Cossacks 

C15148C4-202A-4BCC-8C5A-0227B8D62300.gif

My buddy just sent me a text, he’s at the game. I agreed with your Uni assessment.

025E72D5-6427-47BE-A246-A5E8FAF00277.png

• Like 1
  • Haha 1