Official game day drink thread

Coletrain06

11 minutes ago, HurricaneNick said:

😂😂 I remember going to a Santa Margarita party in high school and seeing kids suck nitrous out of balloons and act retarded. I associate nitrous and crack/meth etc in the same category after seeing that 😂

Omg you got no idea , they literally had to fill up the balloons with normal air  and tape them to ceiling for 7th 8 th grade CYO basketball awards night, shit got outta hand 😂 

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, FreeBird said:

@HurricaneNick @Cossacks @HawgGoneIt does anybody on here shop at costco or BJs? They actually got good shit or you only shop there for bulk

@Aldi And @LidL suck dick

Been a Costco shopper for 30 + years. Great stuff and awesome return policy.

Never have shopped at or given a BJ’s 🤷‍♂️, no clue.

• Haha 1

Never used either of those. Did one time have a Sams Club membership but, couldn't find the value in it tbh. I don't need 25 lb sacks of flour or 5 gallon buckets of pickles. 

Seemed like there was some other things you could get in there cheaper than other stores that weren't coming in bulk, but, not enough for me to justify the fee.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Cossacks said:

Been a Costco shopper for 30 + years. Great stuff and awesome return policy.

Never have shopped at or given a BJ’s 🤷‍♂️, no clue.

1 hour ago, HawgGoneIt said:

Never used either of those. Did one time have a Sams Club membership but, couldn't find the value in it tbh. I don't need 25 lb sacks of flour or 5 gallon buckets of pickles. 

Seemed like there was some other things you could get in there cheaper than other stores that weren't coming in bulk, but, not enough for me to justify the fee.

I know they got hotdogs but they got rotisserie chicken and other hot food?