Official game day drink thread

Coletrain06

3 hours ago, reggid said:

For Browns fans, all the alcohol in the world isn’t going to help ease the pain of the epic collapse debacle they produced today.  I suggest some straight wood-grain moonshine:

9BFE9FE5-C023-4A9E-AA29-96A8C1D81629.jpeg

The infamous (to their 1800 fans worldwide that is) Jets chant usually goes… 

J E T S… Jets Jets Jets 

With 60 pct fan vote approval, they should change it to… 

J E T S… X X X  !!!    

Might as well get straight to the point and get F’d up and deal with the losses smoother.  

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, HawgGoneIt said:

I actually mixed a drink with some real moonshine (supposedly 125 proof) 1.5 oz shot and a rockstar punched watermelon. 

Solid drink. Got a head change. That's enough.

xD

Dang that’s up there.  Illegal homemade Czech moonshine I’ve had the pleasure of trying on home turf.  Young, courageous and stupid.  What a hangover next day driving back to Poland. 

Just now, golfaddict1 said:

Dang that’s up there.  Illegal homemade Czech moonshine I’ve had the pleasure of trying on home turf.  Young, courageous and stupid.  What a hangover next day driving back to Poland. 

This stuff will probably run my lawnmower. Haha. 

It's smooth in the mouth, but, about the time your stomach gets warm, your throat is on fire. Had to figure a way to mix it. I decided on making my own diesel fuel drink. 

When they give it to you in a glass Everfresh orange juice bottle, you know its gonna be the stuff. Hahaha

• Haha 3

4 minutes ago, HawgGoneIt said:

This stuff will probably run my lawnmower. Haha. 

It's smooth in the mouth, but, about the time your stomach gets warm, your throat is on fire. Had to figure a way to mix it. I decided on making my own diesel fuel drink. 

When they give it to you in a glass Everfresh orange juice bottle, you know its gonna be the stuff. Hahaha

Yup fire water at times.  But after a few shots, no worries 😂.  That goes away along with your mind. 

• Like 1

Think we invented a shot ( maybe not) called Liquid Cocaine.back in college. Double Shot of 151 with Jaigermeister…Jaeger took the bite off the 151….did one showing up late with the boys…felt like I was at happy hour since 4🤪

also did one after a night of boozin….we didn’t fuck around back in the day..bad call the next mornin was pure 🤮🤮🤮

• Haha 4

27 minutes ago, golfaddict1 said:

Check the Maryland-Michigan score.  It’s 5 pm somewhere 😂 

“Baby bus” Littleton nice game for Terrapins first half.  SJC’s big/huge rb many remember here. 

Yeah, I saw that.  Usual cheating by the refs for Michigan at home keeping them in it.  Giving UM an INT that clearly wasn’t, refusing to call one obvious hold after another, etc.  Just typical trash officiating at the Big House.  My favorite so far — MD D-lineman getting straight up tackled from behind right in front of an official while McCarthy was scrambling around — no call.  LOL.  UM fans getting a little salty, and MD definitely has a shot at the upset  — maybe a Bloody Mary should be the official drink of this game.

• Like 1

40 minutes ago, reggid said:

Yeah, I saw that.  Usual cheating by the refs for Michigan at home keeping them in it.  Giving UM an INT that clearly wasn’t, refusing to call one obvious hold after another, etc.  Just typical trash officiating at the Big House.  My favorite so far — MD D-lineman getting straight up tackled from behind right in front of an official while McCarthy was scrambling around — no call.  LOL.  UM fans getting a little salty, and MD definitely has a shot at the upset  — maybe a Bloody Mary should be the official drink of this game.

STA and Michigan when flat are really flat.  I find much in common with these two through most years.  Usually, you can count on at least one fuckup a season.  Michigan multiple.  

• Haha 1