Official game day drink thread

Coletrain06

19 hours ago, MA Fan said:

Fellas, I paid $10 for this Left Hand Milk Stout. The glass is hard plastic. Is this worse than Martinsburg charging $10 for a HSFB program? 

20220924_180319.jpg

Definitely worse. If any establishment gives me beer in plastic (unless its a house party and they're using solo cups) it's my last beer in that establishment. Cheap ass fuckers. 10 dollar beer in a plastic cup?! 😤

xD

• Thanks 1
  • Like 2

8 hours ago, Wooderson said:

Wrapped up flag football about an hour ago and ended the evening with a shot of peanut butter whiskey in cream soda (an attempt at my favorite drink at one of my local spots; they use pecan whiskey but I had to work with what I have.

20220925_223245.jpg

Best use of ice vs any sore body parts after a game.  👍🏻  

• Haha 4

19 minutes ago, THEOC89 said:

D0CEA83F-63AE-419F-A539-D9F18880F95B.thumb.jpeg.e76d2ebe8f2a2a304bfe0f9525c04e7a.jpeg

Getting ready for Dodgers vs Padres with some Alesmith .394 Pale Ale In Honor of The Great Tony Gwynn!!!…. 

Go Padres!!!…. 🤣🍻

That is a good Pale Ale. They  put a lot of effort into it and the backstory with Tony Gwynn literally putting his taste on it and them making the beer for him before he died is a cool story.

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Cossacks said:

That is a good Pale Ale. They  put a lot of effort into it and the backstory with Tony Gwynn literally putting his taste on it and them making the beer for him before he died is a cool story.

Absolutely!… It’s one of My Favorites!!… Used to be only available in So Cal but Glad it’s been up here now for around a year!!….🍻

• Like 1