Official game day drink thread

Coletrain06

11 hours ago, golfaddict1 said:

Note to self… check Total Wine and Liquors this coming week.  

Note on Sam Adams Octoberfest.  They fucked it up!  Flavor change oooof.  Awful.  Forgot to mention awhile back.   👎 

Now to DVR.  Its WC finals time.  :) 

Yeah I gotta make a total wine run this week. Tits got a new wall decoration I had to hang 😂. Gotta fill a few more openings in it!

39B55CDE-25BB-4960-88AF-0FCBF7B3321C.jpeg

• Like 4
  • Haha 1

14 hours ago, THEOC89 said:

49484F99-287E-4FB1-B13C-A5EECCB25917.thumb.jpeg.c0de9d7c1f89ebb24e3dac50f53f6ff3.jpeg

Dinner in SFat McCormick & Kuletos in Ghirardelli’s Square….. 

Started with some Basil Hayden on the rocks and Sea Smoke Pinot Noir!!!….

Now dropping the Wife and Daughter off at The Nutcracker and going to drink some more…. 🤣🤣🍻

😁  This past Tuesday night,  Wife and Daughter attended The Nutcracker and Daughter's bf and I attended the Bulls at Heat game.  Butler was out and it showed.  Miami had one good quarter and the Bulls cruise controlled to an easy W.  That was my first time at the Miami arena.  

• Like 2

51 minutes ago, HurricaneNick said:

Just cracked open my first cold one at 11:19 am. Two playoff games and a NYE party that starts at 9 pm tonight. Safe to say I will be out of commission for the following 14 days. 

Yep getting a prime rib ready for later tonight on the grill and making some red sauce for tamales and enchiladas a little later for tomorrow. some good football the next two days.

Either going to crack open a beer as in a rear real beer not Coors light, or make a bloody pretty damn soon😂

• Like 2

17 minutes ago, Cossacks said:

Yep getting a prime rib ready for later tonight on the grill and making some red sauce for tamales and enchiladas a little later for tomorrow. some good football the next two days.

Either going to crack open a beer as in a rear real beer not Coors light, or make a bloody pretty damn soon😂

Sounds great!  What time should I be by?  Can't decide whether to take the car or a boat...😉

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, tommygun58 said:

My wife bought me a 12 pack of Bud bottles this morning.WTF?They were gone before 4pm est.She just got back with a 30 pack.Total keeper this woman.

I definitely see butt stuff in the bedroom for you tonight. Might be the old lady pegging you, but by golly I see someone getting backdoor action at ole’ @tommygun58castle. 😂😂😂

1 minute ago, Cossacks said:

I definitely see butt stuff in the bedroom for you tonight. Might be the old lady pegging you, but by golly I see someone getting backdoor action at ole’ @tommygun58castle. 😂😂😂

After 15 brews I turn into puddy man so route 3 is out of the question.The morning is a different story after  she pinches the loaf.

• Haha 1