Official game day drink thread

Coletrain06

8 minutes ago, Cossacks said:

Couple of my buddy’s have been raving about this for years finally picked one up and prob crack open tonight.

EB18452F-A83C-4FDF-A015-67DAF20985A8.jpeg

Had that about 5 years ago or so at a Beerfest in Cincinnati.........and everyone I went with thought it was fantastic and the best beer at the beerfest, which included like 30 different breweries and hundreds of beers.

5 minutes ago, TheMaximumHornetSting said:

No drinking for me... 

September was my last month... 

I made a promise to someone... so far so good. 

I wont be drinking unless its. A social event. No more... solo game day drinking... gonna have to find something else to do.... 

Well those of us invited will be drinking

see ya out of here😆

• Haha 2

42 minutes ago, HawgGoneIt said:

20171006_191934.thumb.jpg.81da30ba9f35a5a114707c5dae585472.jpg

Lucky Buddha Beer and Marcos Deluxe Pizza set up on a Packers #Reclaim Media Guide.

#livinglikeapeasant

I could see a classy party if we all chipped in! I can bring the fancy mason jars and we could eat the Funions 15yards brings on your  finest china plates.

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, Cossacks said:

I could see a classy party if we all chipped in! I can bring the fancy mason jars and we could eat the Funions 15yards brings on your  finest china plates.

I was thinking I really, really liked the moose plates that Notbigdaddybloom had.

If he brings those... I'm in!

xD

• Haha 1

13 minutes ago, Cossacks said:

I approve this message...

Boys, the bride invited company.  It will be a full on total NorCal wine snob affair, paired of course, with build your own burritos...

While you have Pinot Envy, I'll be a little jealous about that Anderson Valley Bourbon Barrel Stout ...also been getting great reports about that one..so be sure to fill us in.  Meanwhile keep those scores updated, and hope to tune back in for the later games tonight...but I might be a candidate for the award by then...B|

image.jpeg.c0d95a07f2a3952c6eaca8a85ad24976.jpeg 

• Haha 3