Official game day drink thread

Coletrain06

7 minutes ago, Cossacks said:

Is that shit any good. Heard alot about it, but it seems kinda like the whole Zima feel to it.  

They taste just like hard seltzer/sparkling water. Not sweet and sugary like Zima or other wine coolers, which is what makes them much better IMO. They are basically zero carbs/sugar and low calories so they sit pretty light. 

If you don't like seltzer or sparkling water, you probably won't like it though

The Trulys and White Claws are about the same. I've been on thay stupid keto diet so I've developed a taste for them. They aren't my favorites, but the berry mixes of Truly is pretty good and all the White Claws. 

I found these the other day so I've left the "hard water" in the back of the fridge. An actual good low carb/low cal IPA. 

Slightly Mighty from Dogfish Head Brewery 

3.6g carbs and under 100 calories. Hell the hard waters have 100 calories but they only have 1g of carbs. I can partake of up to 35 g of carbs. No way I drink 10 of either so... 

20190914_194851.thumb.jpg.e825dd9fb24e853e69c7a1aedf296f11.jpg

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, Coletrain06 said:

They taste just like hard seltzer/sparkling water. Not sweet and sugary like Zima or other wine coolers, which is what makes them much better IMO. They are basically zero carbs/sugar and low calories so they sit pretty light. 

If you don't like seltzer or sparkling water, you probably won't like it though

Yeah I’d give them a shot. F ing in a 12 day straight stretch at work so not  drinking even though I’m at home for most of my time. Tits knocks back Chardonnay as I have  solo cup of diet tonic water and lime so I at least feel like I have a drink in my hand. So I like the seltzer / tonic taste. Might give them a try. Looking to get ripped next Thursday when this ends 😂

• Haha 4

1 hour ago, Cossacks said:

Yeah I’d give them a shot. F ing in a 12 day straight stretch at work so not  drinking even though I’m at home for most of my time. Tits knocks back Chardonnay as I have  solo cup of diet tonic water and lime so I at least feel like I have a drink in my hand. So I like the seltzer / tonic taste. Might give them a try. Looking to get ripped next Thursday when this ends 😂

Yea you'll probably like them then for sure. I honestly can barely tell there's alcohol in them, except they're like 5.5-6%.

Best of luck with the rest of your work week. Those kind of weeks suck! Good part is you appreciate your time off that much more when it comes. Prepare to get smashed!

• Haha 1

22 minutes ago, Cossacks said:

I was reminded I did try Tully’s. And  it was rough, but I’d give it one more try.

I had to develop a taste for them. It's mainly the sparkling super bubbly part that makes it difficult. I'm down with the tropical variety pack. Most of those are ok once you get passed the bubbly. 

Still looking for the localish brewery version of it from Omaha Brewing called Island Rain. Haven't found any at stores yet. 

Since I found that Slightly Mighty light IPA from Dogfish Head, I'm gonna be drinking that until further notice. 

• Like 1