Official game day drink thread

Coletrain06

2 hours ago, THEOC89 said:

I still have not been able to Find any Listermann here in the Bay Area in Cali...

Every-time I ask about it I get the response “You mean the Mouthwash”....🤣

Then I show them some of the beers you have posted by them and I get the response “Dam! Those look Awesome!!.”....🤣🤣

Its pretty funny... They must not have distribution out here or I am going to the wrong places!...🤣🤣🤣

No they don't distribute very far. They aren't a huge operation. 

They focus more on catering to the local beer lovers by brewing a couple new very high quality beers every week.....but they are immensely respected and considered the gold standard. 

I've talked to many of the Brewmasters and brewery owners all around the city, and all of them talk about the Listermann's like they are royalty, and most of them credit them with the craft brewing renaissance in the Midwest. 

• Like 2

On the topic of Listermann....this came out earlier this week. Listermann gonna open a 2nd location.....a German style beer hall in downtown Cincinnati with German food and fine dining. Also moving some of their beer operations because they've outgrown their current location. 

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.bizjournals.com/cincinnati/news/2019/10/04/german-style-beer-hall-coming-to-historic-west.amp.html

• Like 2

Took a quick vaca to the Smokey Mtns. Few weeks ago. 

A must stop is always The Apple Barn in Pigeon Forge. Great breakfast and food in general, with their own orchards and smokehouse on site. They also have basically a mini strip mall with a bakery, winery, Creamery, hard cider house, and a barn with tons of their food items to buy. Stopped in the hard cider house and bought some of their ciders. They taste super fresh and very good.

20191018_230001.jpg

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, Coletrain06 said:

Took a quick vaca to the Smokey Mtns. Few weeks ago. 

A must stop is always The Apple Barn in Pigeon Forge. Great breakfast and food in general, with their own orchards and smokehouse on site. They also have basically a mini strip mall with a bakery, winery, Creamery, hard cider house, and a barn with tons of their food items to buy. Stopped in the hard cider house and bought some of their ciders. They taste super fresh and very good.

20191018_230001.jpg

Nicely done. Took a trip to Golden Colorado to get this...scratch that just went to my garage to grab this hard to find gem 😂.

FBC9133B-1BD4-490B-87F0-6F684B1F34D8.jpeg

• Haha 3

4 minutes ago, Cossacks said:

Nicely done. Took a trip to Golden Colorado to get this...scratch that just went to my garage to grab this hard to find gem 😂.

FBC9133B-1BD4-490B-87F0-6F684B1F34D8.jpeg

4CD48D25-6AF1-4820-8CF8-404DAE0A8ADE.thumb.jpeg.6839972204e97d517e3874a667e83a0f.jpeg

Was watching SDCC play so I went with this new one from Stone out of San Diego!!..🤣🍻

”Fear, Movie, Lions” Double IPA... It is really good with a Citrus finish!...🍻

• Like 2