Official game day drink thread

Coletrain06

15 minutes ago, HawgGoneIt said:

No drinks tonight. Tough luck. The game ran a tad late, Denny's sucked terribly and took forever, so, before you know it, it was midnight and Kingsland won't allow packaged alcohol sales after midnight. 

In my suite with the best I could do at Circle K after midnight. 

15714615116028171022951572279310.thumb.jpg.119e227826c04090007cd1e761bf4670.jpg

FML

xD

Boo. Thumbs down for the  no alcohol sales after midnight. That’s pitchfork and Molitov cocktail inciting.😂

• Haha 2

58 minutes ago, THEOC89 said:

4CD48D25-6AF1-4820-8CF8-404DAE0A8ADE.thumb.jpeg.6839972204e97d517e3874a667e83a0f.jpeg

Was watching SDCC play so I went with this new one from Stone out of San Diego!!..🤣🍻

”Fear, Movie, Lions” Double IPA... It is really good with a Citrus finish!...🍻

I’d put the  Diego beer scene at the top in my beer experience. Repeat post to @Colerains response. Sorry long time lurker...first time poster.

• Haha 1

45 minutes ago, Cossacks said:

Very nice. Reminds me I need to pick up a bottle of Redbreast for the holidays. That’s a good Irish  whiskey.

That stuff is Great!!!... I umpire for my Local Youth Baseball Association and we Always have a Bottle of that ready to go in the "Umpire Room" for after the games!!... Along with some Cigar's of course!!... :) 

3 hours ago, THEOC89 said:

That stuff is Great!!!... I umpire for my Local Youth Baseball Association and we Always have a Bottle of that ready to go in the "Umpire Room" for after the games!!... Along with some Cigar's of course!!... :) 

@imaGoodBoyNow is right, dealing with parents I’d knock a few back prior to dealing with them. Then it’s game on:

647E94B1-6C8A-46D0-BD34-4550958B15A6.gif

• Haha 2

21 minutes ago, Cossacks said:

@imaGoodBoyNow is right, dealing with parents I’d knock a few back prior to dealing with them. Then it’s game on:

647E94B1-6C8A-46D0-BD34-4550958B15A6.gif

Our coach  in little league used to get thrown out on purpose if we were winning big, and make happy hour at the VFW behind the field, I shit you not, the dude is a legend 

• Haha 3