Official game day drink thread

Coletrain06

8 minutes ago, imaGoodBoyNow said:

What’s up with all y’all , what happened to the good ole days when everyone drank Budweiser and Heineken 

Haha something to be said for just drinking a traditional beer. Hell, I hate green bottle skunky euro trash beer, but might be time to knock a few back tonight. Been off the sauce for weeks, gotta get back in the game.

37 minutes ago, ngdawg said:

Imagine knowing what alcohol tastes like...and imagine being able to relate to this conversation. Half a dozen years to go...

It’s Friday night man, gotta be something going on where you can score some brew. Couple bucks will always get you in the door and a cup.

565958E4-1A9D-484F-BBB9-F299CFC9D024.jpeg

A9DFE945-3F33-48A9-BB92-86888268DF11.jpeg

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, imaGoodBoyNow said:

What’s up with all y’all , what happened to the good ole days when everyone drank Budweiser and Heineken 

People realized they could make way better beer. Lol. 

Hey, drink whatever you like 🤷‍♂️.  I can drink a bud or heineken, but dont ever prefer it. 

My friend had a party with left over beers. A couple of cases of white claws and bud light. I realized after drinking both that bud light basically tastes just like a seltzer. 

• Haha 4

5 minutes ago, Coletrain06 said:

In other news, I have been buying the Heineken 0.0%........It tastes pretty damn close to regular Heineken, and I take them with me if I know I have to drive.

Is it as skunky as Heineken? I actually like Heineken lite better than the regular just for the fact it doesn’t have as strong of that taste. My mom used to always buy Heineken. So when I was younger and no fake I’d  and “borrowed” my parents beers, I always drank that....didn’t mean I had to love it 😂.

• Haha 2

11 minutes ago, Cossacks said:

Is it as skunky as Heineken? I actually like Heineken lite better than the regular just for the fact it doesn’t have as strong of that taste. My mom used to always buy Heineken. So when I was younger and no fake I’d  and “borrowed” my parents beers, I always drank that....didn’t mean I had to love it 😂.

Not quite as skunky. The first time i tried them, a friend brought a 6 pack because it was his wifes turn to get drunk. I had already been drinking and swore I couldnt taste the difference at all.....that said, I buy it frequently now and bring along with a few good brews, so Im able to drive. You can tell the difference, but its light years better than odouls or other NA's, and its actually 0.0 %

• Like 1

55 minutes ago, Cossacks said:

It’s Friday night man, gotta be something going on where you can score some brew. Couple bucks will always get you in the door and a cup.

565958E4-1A9D-484F-BBB9-F299CFC9D024.jpeg

A9DFE945-3F33-48A9-BB92-86888268DF11.jpeg

Alcohol-free by preference, but I'm sure that I'll have different views by the time I turn 21. Or maybe freshman year of college. Ya never know.