Official game day drink thread

Coletrain06

On 7/12/2020 at 5:47 PM, HawgGoneIt said:

I really love the lagers. I'm glad the craft brewers are catching on to them and letting the bruts and other gimmicks fall by the wayside. 

It's just tough to top a well done lager. I've tried smoked hemp lagers, regular hemp lagers and light lagers. Love almost all I've tried. 

Enjoying a watered down lager right now 😂. Taste great I’ve had prob 4 beers the last 5 weeks, been terrible. Gotta get back in the game.

C91A6505-F24C-46CA-BA1A-FEFF23142A5E.jpeg

• Haha 1

6 hours ago, Cossacks said:

Enjoying a watered down lager right now 😂. Taste great I’ve had prob 4 beers the last 5 weeks, been terrible. Gotta get back in the game.

C91A6505-F24C-46CA-BA1A-FEFF23142A5E.jpeg

Yeah, I've tried those seltzers and all. xD

I actually haven't drank many beers lately either. I have 5 Red Stripes, 5 Finnish Long Drinks and that growler of lime lager in my fridge. Maybe one after a long day here and there...

• Like 1

7 hours ago, HawgGoneIt said:

Yeah, I've tried those seltzers and all. xD

I actually haven't drank many beers lately either. I have 5 Red Stripes, 5 Finnish Long Drinks and that growler of lime lager in my fridge. Maybe one after a long day here and there...

I haven’t quite been hitting the store for awhile so it’s been hard to stock up. Haven’t done much of anything  😂. #Gimplife

AA808B94-C667-4229-9F00-6FE9CF21FA51.jpeg

8036820F-8BD4-48DA-B78B-3EAA6094C369.jpeg

05889901-2FD8-4A63-BB84-37AD5AED55D4.jpeg

• Haha 1

42 minutes ago, imaGoodBoyNow said:

What happened 

Long story! I rolled my ankle the day after Thanksgiving in 2018 at work. Went through my Occupational health at work (Fucking Kaiser) and was told it was sprained. They did x-rays (negative) then an MRI which they said was “normal”.

Changed doctors new x-ray negative,  did physical therapy, cortisone shots, orthodics, acupuncture, nerve conduction test and was told they didn’t know what it was. Ankle felt like a bad sprain/broken every day, no relief. Outside of my foot had a pulling pain along the side and my middle toe gets numb and stings and burns. Just killed, but I went back to work and just dealt with it. Ranged from a 4-8 on pain scale daily.

Changed doctors and new doctor said he wanted a high resolution MRI. Did that December 2019 result was complete tear of my ATFL-anterior talofibular ligament. Went to UCSF and met with surgeon who my doctor said was “conservative” about performing surgery. After looking at my MRI for about a minute, she literally said “you have no ligament holding your foot in place you need surgery no question.”  Had to fight with worker’s comp for months but finally got approved and had surgery June 11th. Put a cadaver in (I requested something in the 4.6 forty range) and doctor said ligament was obviously gone and peroneal tendons were stretched out and had a lot of damage in my foot she had to clean up (surgery was almost 2 1/2 hours) On 3rd cast and hopefully transition to walking boot in a few weeks and can do 50% weight bearing and ease into walking from there. I’m out til January as of now. But surgery has 93% success rate.

Has been a nightmare for past 18 months. Gained about 20 pounds. Quality of life has sucked. Went to Vegas and I paid for two days of walking with a shit load of pain for weeks after. Same with a a vaca to Aruba. Shocked I’m not divorced, Tits has put up with a lot of shit 😂.

• Haha 3

42 minutes ago, Cossacks said:

Long story! I rolled my ankle the day after Thanksgiving in 2018 at work. Went through my Occupational health at work (Fucking Kaiser) and was told it was sprained. They did x-rays (negative) then an MRI which they said was “normal”.

Changed doctors new x-ray negative,  did physical therapy, cortisone shots, orthodics, acupuncture, nerve conduction test and was told they didn’t know what it was. Ankle felt like a bad sprain/broken every day, no relief. Outside of my foot had a pulling pain along the side and my middle toe gets numb and stings and burns. Just killed, but I went back to work and just dealt with it. Ranged from a 4-8 on pain scale daily.

Changed doctors and new doctor said he wanted a high resolution MRI. Did that December 2019 result was complete tear of my ATFL-anterior talofibular ligament. Went to UCSF and met with surgeon who my doctor said was “conservative” about performing surgery. After looking at my MRI for about a minute, she literally said “you have no ligament holding your foot in place you need surgery no question.”  Had to fight with worker’s comp for months but finally got approved and had surgery June 11th. Put a cadaver in (I requested something in the 4.6 forty range) and doctor said ligament was obviously gone and peroneal tendons were stretched out and had a lot of damage in my foot she had to clean up (surgery was almost 2 1/2 hours) On 3rd cast and hopefully transition to walking boot in a few weeks and can do 50% weight bearing and ease into walking from there. I’m out til January as of now. But surgery has 93% success rate.

Has been a nightmare for past 18 months. Gained about 20 pounds. Quality of life has sucked. Went to Vegas and I paid for two days of walking with a shit load of pain for weeks after. Same with a a vaca to Aruba. Shocked I’m not divorced, Tits has put up with a lot of shit 😂.

Humble dude, you asked for a 4.6 forty?

After all that? I’m back in the league! Hahahaha.

bgw

• Haha 2

5 minutes ago, BUFORDGAWOLVES said:

Humble dude, you asked for a 4.6 forty?

After all that? I’m back in the league! Hahahaha.

bgw

Didn’t want to show off and have to get begrudged with all the PED accusations. I saw what that shit did to Bonds and McGwire’s career 😂

• Haha 2

Just now, HawgGoneIt said:

Oh shit. I hope you get better soon. Don't mix that silver can seltzer stuff from your last pic with pain meds or you'll grow up to be like @imaGoodBoyNow

Haha, I took the Oxy for 2 days and junked it and went to Tylenol. I told the doctor I got an addictive personality, I don’t trust myself 😂. Plus I hate the way it makes me feel.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Cossacks said:

Damn bro, you've been going through it! Glad you are on the mend now though. Shit... never know what your friends on here are going through. Thanks for sharing, man. 

• Thanks 1

@Cossacks, @HawgGoneIt @BUFORDGAWOLVES

On 7/14/2020 at 10:40 PM, THEOC89 said:

1E0DEB7B-BD79-4568-9B51-2CA343CD08C8.thumb.jpeg.feb0a47beff889f286f6cee105817153.jpeg

Been Drinking some Napa Smith Myself!!!... This is a great Hoppy, Big Double IPA, been seeing more of their beers around my area lately!....

Get well soon Brother!!...🍻

have any of you guys ever heard of this in the video below

i don’t know if their fucking with us or that’s a real thing 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

10 minutes ago, imaGoodBoyNow said:

@Cossacks, @HawgGoneIt @BUFORDGAWOLVES

have any of you guys ever heard of this in the video below

i don’t know if their fucking with us or that’s a real thing 

Damn that looks good!!!

Never seen that but hell that looks like fun. 

Hot sauce and cayenne pepper, yummmmmm. Slice some fresh pineapple and sprinkle some cayenne on it, that’s good too. 

bgw