Official game day drink thread

Coletrain06

45 minutes ago, 15yds4gibberish said:

image.jpeg.6b8d7f6ddf4837f009be198c192c0ac2.jpeg

Found this one in the local brew section after a day of hiking the Grand Canyon.  Creamy orange Belgian White.  Did not read the label correctly, but sitting on the rim, was not disappointed to see 8.5% instead of 6.5%. Refreshing and strong. Great finish to a great day.  

Flavor and potency 👍🏻 

• Haha 1

Breaking one of my most cherished superstitions and having a beer during a Red Sox playoff game. Sure enough the Astros just took the lead. Sorry Boston.

Pic is from earlier this week...when the beer comes in a plastic cup but the ketchup gets its own plate?

The beer in the pic is Spectral Signature, a milk stout from Vibrant Shore Brewing in Virginia Beach, I endorse.

20211011_140247.jpg

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

1 hour ago, HawgGoneIt said:

So since Colquitts coaching is soo bad, I skipped the trip to Camden. 

I drank all my funny beers and started buying at the track... Also learned that Colquitt can win without me in the stands. 😁

No Mercy 12! 

20211015_224323.thumb.jpg.7a3d0f9078a7109f31ca81e434c0308e.jpg20211015_224432.thumb.jpg.f8e0790ea75b74e59517089da896e745.jpg

Now that looks like you stole my shtty beer gig! Identity theft is a serious crime.

CDAD820B-AE5E-45B8-97B4-CFA1D7931A45.jpeg

• Haha 2

Just chillin at my local Marathon Gas Station/best craft beer shop in Cincy.......Tonight they are doing a spooky brews and live art event......they have tons of spooky/Halloween themed beer on tap, they have a bunch of live artists doing drawings for each beer, horror movies playing all day, and a mexican bbq food truck. Good way to spend a Thursday night!

20211021_193718.jpg

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

14 minutes ago, Coletrain06 said:

Just chillin at my local Marathon Gas Station/best craft beer shop in Cincy.......Tonight they are doing a spooky brews and live art event......they have tons of spooky/Halloween themed beer on tap, they have a bunch of live artists doing drawings for each beer, horror movies playing all day, and a mexican bbq food truck. Good way to spend a Thursday night!

20211021_193718.jpg

That's a crazy gas station. Lol

It's the only one I've ever heard of that you can actually drink the beer there. Hahaha

1 minute ago, Cossacks said:

25453335-7BA4-4024-91DE-818F4B497AFC.jpeg

3055E4C8-2E6C-414A-91E6-D17DFA62DDE7.jpeg

Cheers bro! 🍻 

They had a lot of big plans for this one in Albany but a rash of people quitting affected it. Only two people working the taps tonight and they're getting KILLED! 

I brought them some Mocama beers as a gift so they can try theirs. Hopefully that will help get them through the night. Hahaha

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, HawgGoneIt said:

Cheers bro! 🍻 

They had a lot of big plans for this one in Albany but a rash of people quitting affected it. Only two people working the taps tonight and they're getting KILLED! 

I brought them some Mocama beers as a gift so they can try theirs. Hopefully that will help get them through the night. Hahaha

A Saturday night in South GA with booze....

Those people are about to be traumatized 

• Haha 1

31 minutes ago, TheMaximumHornetSting said:

With a few more pints in ya system.... she might a have a glory minute...

In a burger King bathroom 

After 2 of those dopplebachs and that La Bouche Abby Blonde... She's good. 

Actually that pic didn't do her justice. She's pretty aight tbh. Could try getting in trouble with her, but, I dipped out to catch the Braves game. Hahaha

1 hour ago, HawgGoneIt said:

After 2 of those dopplebachs and that La Bouche Abby Blonde... She's good. 

Actually that pic didn't do her justice. She's pretty aight tbh. Could try getting in trouble with her, but, I dipped out to catch the Braves game. Hahaha

Speaking of getting in trouble......Have any of you fine gents been to Keeneland horse tracks during racing season? That's an experience. Hot girls everywhere in super short Sun dresses, trying to be sexy and classy at the same time. Awesome times. Fields upon fields with tailgating. There's even bet tents in the tailgate fields, so you don't ever even have to go into Keeneland if you don't want to.

• Like 2