Official game day drink thread

Coletrain06

6 minutes ago, Coletrain06 said:

Speaking of getting in trouble......Have any of you fine gents been to Keeneland horse tracks during racing season? That's an experience. Hot girls everywhere in super short Sun dresses, trying to be sexy and classy at the same time. Awesome times. Fields upon fields with tailgating. There's even bet tents in the tailgate fields, so you don't ever even have to go into Keeneland if you don't want to.

Have not. Actually never been to a horse track at all. Have done some via satellite betting on horses while at greyhound races back before they closed that all down. 

I need to go check something like that out. Short sun dresses, classy and sexy at the same time you say eh? 😏 

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, HawgGoneIt said:

Have not. Actually never been to a horse track at all. Have done some via satellite betting on horses while at greyhound races back before they closed that all down. 

I need to go check something like that out. Short sun dresses, classy and sexy at the same time you say eh? 😏 

Oh yea, Keeneland is the main/biggest training/stables for Kentucky Derby Horses. 

Yes, Keeneland has a handful of races during the fall and spring, and they are huge events. Like tens of thousands of people. Tons of bachelor/bachelorette parties. Girls dress as sexy as they can while still seeming classy.  One helluva time. A Midwest staple

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, MA Fan said:

Too wet to attend any games tonight. On this week's trip to Wegmans I learned that every single brewery in the mid-atlantic is doing a schwarzbier. This one from Ardent helpfully comes in a black bottle so you know what's inside.

20211029_222004.jpg

7 minutes ago, Cossacks said:

Good looking beer.

Definitely looks tasty. It's almost cold enough for me to break out some dark beers myself. I've got a few put back. Some of those Mandarin Chief Imperial Black IPAs and a Washington Porter aged in bourbon barrels. 

Tempted to crack a Mandarin Chief now tbh. 

• Like 3

31 minutes ago, THEOC89 said:

46FCFEEE-C6F0-4D0F-889E-A694F6ABF475.thumb.jpeg.1ff98240bf4e467d23a01d17f990af71.jpeg
Drank These 2 Bottles Tonight at a Steak Dinner at Morton’s in San Jose…

Down here to see Bill Burr with One of My Best Buddies and our sons!… 🍻

Bill Burr is funny as hell. I know yall will have fun at that show. 

I've got my Washington's Porter chilling down now. Surely it's life is growing short. Haha

• Haha 2

15 hours ago, Coletrain06 said:

Haha yea. It got down to low 30's / high 20's last night. Its currently snowing/sleeting...it kept my beer cold, but forced me to bust out the drinking gloves.

10 hours ago, hardhit1 said:

Geez.... and you live in S Ohio 😂

rub your hands with some sand paper & you won’t need any gloves 😀

Sorry guys. Soft Paws here was drinking his beers and smoking ribs without gloves under blue skies and about 73 degrees😂. More power to you guys.

0A78EEB0-D317-42F4-B380-CA8545699828.jpeg

E9A73697-D58A-4EC9-98A0-2168FD75D570.jpeg

• Like 4