Official game day drink thread

Coletrain06

29 minutes ago, Rufus69 said:

I agreed to be the Guinea Hawg....LOL.

20211125_111632.jpg

Voodoo Ranger is usually pretty good. Im always down to try something experimental. Haha

I've just been digging on Wild Leap brews pretty heavily lately as far as what I keep in the fridge.  Got this one which seems fitting for a travel weekend even though I dont plan much travel. Definitely gonna knock a couple back after dinner today. 

20211111_181946.thumb.jpg.97aae83a2b28966f8fae93e08f1e0b68.jpg

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, HawgGoneIt said:

Voodoo Ranger is usually pretty good. Im always down to try something experimental. Haha

I've just been digging on Wild Leap brews pretty heavily lately as far as what I keep in the fridge.  Got this one which seems fitting for a travel weekend even though I dont plan much travel. Definitely gonna knock a couple back after dinner today. 

20211111_181946.thumb.jpg.97aae83a2b28966f8fae93e08f1e0b68.jpg

My son...Little Alphonze...is curious about this one.  He hasn't seen it.  Where does it hail from?

Rufus>>

717EC7CE-44EB-4134-8004-A8687209F0ED.thumb.jpeg.f9d60f69eaa8d5cec46bd66f4f64f446.jpeg
Going with Pinot Noir from one of Cali’s Best Kosta Browne and a Big Time Merlot from One of Napa’s Best “Cult” Wineries, Hourglass….

I already have The Merlot open because it takes around 3 Hours To “Breathe”….. 🤣

Reminding me Once again what a pain in the Ass it can be to Drink Wine and why I Luv to Drink Beer Instead!!!…🤣

Except for that “Panther Piss” @Cossacks Drinks!… 🤣🤣

Hope everyone is Enjoying drinking whatever you all Luv with your Loved ones Today!!…🍻

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

Ok ok, still drinking, watching Center Grove and Westfield on the mobile, OSU vs OU on the projector and still with Sundowner Motel killing it with the music. 

Almost killed this LaBouche Abbey Blonde, but, does anyone remember when hotel keys looked like this?? This one actually is a thumb drive with their CD on it. Friggen awesome. 

IMG_20211127_203735202.thumb.jpg.d1d53e05c274e30a715f44c2c9f6c999.jpg

• Like 4

On 11/25/2021 at 2:35 PM, THEOC89 said:

717EC7CE-44EB-4134-8004-A8687209F0ED.thumb.jpeg.f9d60f69eaa8d5cec46bd66f4f64f446.jpeg
Going with Pinot Noir from one of Cali’s Best Kosta Browne and a Big Time Merlot from One of Napa’s Best “Cult” Wineries, Hourglass….

I already have The Merlot open because it takes around 3 Hours To “Breathe”….. 🤣

Reminding me Once again what a pain in the Ass it can be to Drink Wine and why I Luv to Drink Beer Instead!!!…🤣

Except for that “Panther Piss” @Cossacks Drinks!… 🤣🤣

Hope everyone is Enjoying drinking whatever you all Luv with your Loved ones Today!!…🍻

That Kosta Browne is a top notch wine. Not a huge fan of reds, but that is a really good Pinot. Pretty limited release, can be hard to find.

• Like 1

On 11/27/2021 at 9:23 PM, Cossacks said:

That Kosta Browne is a top notch wine. Not a huge fan of reds, but that is a really good Pinot. Pretty limited release, can be hard to find.

Yes, it is Killer Wine, Just Fantastic!!… But The Problem is it is hard to find and when you do Find it, It is So Dang Expensive!!!!….🤣

Worth Every penny though!!…🍻

2 hours ago, BUFORDGAWOLVES said:

Are the tears from drunks?

Asking for a friend.

bgw

That’s what makes them so delicious.

The only thing sweeter would be Bama tears, but unfortunately, Georgia can’t win one freaking game when it counts, so the Bama tears will have to wait.

• Haha 1