Official game day drink thread

Coletrain06

On 12/4/2021 at 8:21 PM, Bodysurf said:

Liquid dessert! Sam Smith’s chocolate stout is amazing. 
For those of you that have never had a beer float you don’t know what you are missing. Most people have them with Guinness, but this Sam Smith takes it to another level.

3E96A49E-44AB-472E-8E27-C88903EA4F96.jpeg

826D5FF4-E579-4950-894D-D6DD0483AB78.jpeg

@Cossacks @THEOC89 I know it’s like 345 in morning by yall, but tell me this shit don’t look fire 🔥 

E8CD1A8A-E54A-429A-BB43-AEDDB593C142.jpeg

• Haha 6

It's been a pretty raw day outside around here all day, so, I finally cracked open that Washington's Porter aged in Swampfox Distilled Spirits barrels from Chattabrewchee Southern Brewhouse. Bottle 60 of 150. 

The spirits flavor really comes through. Pretty solid brew rhough if I can keep Mrs. Snowman our of it. I see her peeking back there. 

1661628797_IMG_20211209_1759228962.thumb.jpg.07252607c92f8a5777405052f0c4f6bc.jpg

• Like 2

On 12/8/2021 at 10:52 AM, imaGoodBoyNow said:

Has anyone ever Drank Cowboy 🤠 Koolaid

Hell naw. That looks like some half assed hunch punch from a college party where if you start drinking that mess you wake up in a pool of pink puke looking for the gorilla that obviously shat in your mouth while you were passed out. 

Hard pass from me. Don't fucks with Bud Light or Golden Grain. 

• Haha 2

On 11/28/2020 at 10:07 PM, MA Fan said:

Props to Hardywood for building on their popular Gingerbread Stout with other sweet stouts that taste pretty much like the Gingerbread Stout but have different names. There's also a Gingerbread Porter but I didn't buy it because GMAFB.

A year later and I guess I am weak because look what I brought home this week:

20211209_214156.jpg

• Like 2

On 12/8/2021 at 7:52 AM, imaGoodBoyNow said:

Has anyone ever Drank Cowboy 🤠 Koolaid

That’s pretty much Skip and go Naked’s we used to make in high school and college. Vodka, beer, frozen pink lemonade concentrate and ice in a blender. Total gross bitch drink. So yeah I had a few. Pretty gross and can make you pretty sick and you might start to pee sitting down.

• Haha 1

• 2 weeks later...
12 minutes ago, golfaddict1 said:

… best advice for prior to bed, waking up wee hours and the next day experience of “one too many the day/night prior”.  

Unless you’re in Mexico.  🤣 

I haven't been in Mexico this holiday season, although as some nights have been later and more heavily poured than normal, a few people have asked me what language I was speaking.

Sometimes the glass of water before calling it an evening has worked fine, and others have been less successful with water missing my mouth and just soaking the front of my shirt.

• Haha 1

14 minutes ago, maxchoboian said:

I haven't been in Mexico this holiday season, although as some nights have been later and more heavily poured than normal, a few people have asked me what language I was speaking.

Sometimes the glass of water before calling it an evening has worked fine, and others have been less successful with water missing my mouth and just soaking the front of my shirt.

CalTaps has Colorado water rated very highly.  I’m sure you can taste the natural strength of schedule freshness and purity.  

CalTaps no likey Mexico agua. South of the Border’s offense is nicknamed Montezuma’s Revenge and their defense plays prevent from the opening kickoff with no hope of success… like watching OLU play D vs Colorado’s tap water offense.  

• Haha 3