Chandler, AZ 35 orange lutheran, ca 10 Final

RedZone

45 minutes ago, RedZone said:

orange lutheran is from the world famous trinity league.....

#6 in ca and #20 nationally

Tough night for ca.

Dude you are so easy to predict.  Now, go start stalking Carlsbad.   Here’s a question why doesn’t the red zone hype on good LA teams?  Simple, good Louisiana teams is an oxymoron, and Red Zone is a regular old moron.🤪

• Haha 2

2 minutes ago, badrouter said:

Orange Lutheran is one of the more legendary power bottoms in CA. 

I think they will return most of their players next year.  The problem they’ll have is the offense will be much better than the defense.  They put together a quality schedule this year. The Chandler game is a good barometer, still a lot of work to do.

2 hours ago, On2whls said:

I think they will return most of their players next year.  The problem they’ll have is the offense will be much better than the defense.  They put together a quality schedule this year. The Chandler game is a good barometer, still a lot of work to do.

You need to google "power bottom" with nsfw turned off to truly understand CA teams 3-infinity.

Full context - 14-10 game going into the 4th where Chandler's last two scores were off of Orange Lutheran's backup QB throwing a pick-6 (starter was injured early on) and Chandler getting a short field when Lutheran went for it on 4th down from their own 25.

Based on their youth and resume this year #20 seemed pretty high for Lutheran nationally. Good win for Chandler but I'm not going to pound my chest and yell for them to get a rankings bump after they looked like King Kong early last season but couldn't solve Basha's D in two games against them.

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, Wooderson said:

Full context - 14-10 game going into the 4th where Chandler's last two scores were off of Orange Lutheran's backup QB throwing a pick-6 (starter was injured early on) and Chandler getting a short field when Lutheran went for it on 4th down from their own 25.

Based on their youth and resume this year #20 seemed pretty high for Lutheran nationally. Good win for Chandler but I'm not going to pound my chest and yell for them to get a rankings bump after they looked like King Kong early last season but couldn't solve Basha's D in two games against them.

The rankings saw OLU was from the trinity league and gave them a gift ranking... 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Wooderson said:

Thanks for the detail.  Even without the mishaps, it looks like OLU was punching up a bit, which at times you have to do.  Do you know if this was a one time deal or a home and away agreement?   

• Haha 1