Jump to content

grayson billy goats 40 adam carter vikings 0


Ga96

Recommended Posts

At this point they are just trying to embarrass him. Im fine with it. The grayson fans say its personal.  One team is full of overhyped players and the other is full of overhyped coaches with players that have no clue how to play football because the coaches don't know how to teach them the game.

FB_IMG_1694876470339.jpg

Link to comment
Share on other sites

25 minutes ago, Fred said:

That's about the former coach, not about current players.  You said over-hyped players and I asked where.  Coach Carter was last season for us.  This is now.

fox is definitely overhyped. There is a history of grayson having overhyped players transfers included. With the rated players and transfers the goats have had over the year's y'all should have at least 5 championships but y'all have 1. Y'all are on a 4 games losing streak to lowndes. Just lost to us in our worst season since 94. Every player that is rated and played in that game last year is overhyped. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

11 hours ago, Ga96 said:

fox is definitely overhyped. There is a history of grayson having overhyped players transfers included. With the rated players and transfers the goats have had over the year's y'all should have at least 5 championships but y'all have 1. Y'all are on a 4 games losing streak to lowndes. Just lost to us in our worst season since 94. Every player that is rated and played in that game last year is overhyped. 

We have 3 championships since 2011.  Lowndes has ZERO.  You keep going to the past.  I want to know about this year.  You named one player and defaulted to the past and still didn't get that right.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

19 minutes ago, 67packer said:

I almost feel sorry for Adam and the Vikes. Grayson wants to make a statement.

I don't think even Adam West could save the Vikes this week.

North Morven contacted Lowndes admin and suggested possible roadblocks in Cook County.  Sgt. Carter is caught between a rock and a hard place.  Can you imagine losing back to back games in Martin Stadium?

I would feel sorry for the Vikings...except....we got our own problems.  I don't think that Cedar Grove is gonna act like Saints after the shellacking they got from Mill Creek.  Hopefully, Neko and Crew are ready to put up some points...and the Blackhats aren't looking to set new records in the penalty department.  But when it comes right down to it...Al Davis said it best...

 

JUST WIN BABY !!!!

 

 

Rufus>>

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, 67packer said:

I almost feel sorry for Adam and the Vikes. Grayson wants to make a statement.

I don't think even Adam West could save the Vikes this week.

I feel sorry for the kids but not for they guy making near $200k. He deserves everything grayson wants to give him after taking the jimbo route.

  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, Rufus69 said:

North Morven contacted Lowndes admin and suggested possible roadblocks in Cook County.  Sgt. Carter is caught between a rock and a hard place.  Can you imagine losing back to back games in Martin Stadium?

I would feel sorry for the Vikings...except....we got our own problems.  I don't think that Cedar Grove is gonna act like Saints after the shellacking they got from Mill Creek.  Hopefully, Neko and Crew are ready to put up some points...and the Blackhats aren't looking to set new records in the penalty department.  But when it comes right down to it...Al Davis said it best...

 

JUST WIN BABY !!!!

 

 

Rufus>>

I expect that point total to be 70+ . Side note Lowndes(Gpb),Colquitt(ESPN),and Valdosta(Itg) will fall be streamed Friday.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

23 minutes ago, Ga96 said:

I expect that point total to be 70+ . Side note Lowndes(Gpb),Colquitt(ESPN),and Valdosta(Itg) will fall be streamed Friday.

I would prefer to watch Colquitt on NFHS instead of ESPNU.  I get Durwood, Darrell and Jim on NFHS.  I probably won't get that option.  And truthfully, Phil does a decent job on ITG.  But I still prefer NFHS.

But you're right...that's (3) fun games being streamed.

 

 

Rufus>>

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 9/16/2023 at 11:46 PM, Fred said:

We have 3 championships since 2011.  Lowndes has ZERO.  You keep going to the past.  I want to know about this year.  You named one player and defaulted to the past and still didn't get that right.

Are you still counting the one you stole from Colquitt in 2011? I'll bet those refs had a very merry Christmas. 

  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

@Ga96 it’s gotta be frustrating watching your team be coached by a guy whose only claim to fame is taking a bunch of stacked recruited transfers and win a covid title. Now he can’t rely on transfers due to the fact that recruiting and transferring is illegal South of the Macon-Dixon line!!! He’s gotta work with he gots. And that ain’t his strong suit!!!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

@Fred Can't post 1 championship without transfers and i gave you those but like I said with the amount of transfers and highly rated transfers y'all have had your team has underperformed. Those 3 you're counting should be at least 5.

Do you even know y'all have a 4 game losing streak to Lowndes? Its not some lie or out the way take. Lowndes has underperformed as well. We missed it least 3 championships due to the good ole boys and mcpherson.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 hours ago, Ga96 said:

@Fred Can't post 1 championship without transfers and i gave you those but like I said with the amount of transfers and highly rated transfers y'all have had your team has underperformed. Those 3 you're counting should be at least 5.

Do you even know y'all have a 4 game losing streak to Lowndes? Its not some lie or out the way take. Lowndes has underperformed as well. We missed it least 3 championships due to the good ole boys and mcpherson.

You are so tore up about transfers.  It's something that cannot be stopped.  People move for a lot of reason and when there are plenty of jobs and housing available, it happens a lot.  I can't help that Lowndes county doesn't have as many opportunities.  Lowndes has had transfers as well.  Too bad you haven't won with them.  2011 was mostly homegrown.  I can't say for sure how many transfers there were because I don't remember and frankly don't care to look it up.  2016 had transfers that clearly made us better but it probably would surprise you how many home grown kids were starters or got equal playing time.  There were many, many series where the transfers weren't playing.  2020 was mostly homegrown despite all of the hoopla over Garcia.  We got to the playoffs as the number 1 seed without him.  That was a very strong group of kids that had been very successful as 9th grader and JV. 

I am aware of the record.  Why would you think I'm not?  You tout that record but ignore the 2 losses in 2008 and 2011 that knocked you out of the playoffs.  Oh yea, 2008 was when your all world team with Mr. Reed was getting beat and started a fight on the field near the end of the game.  Remember that?  Or were you too young?  I have friends in Lowndes that have been associated with the school far longer than you have.  As far as under-performing, you certainly are welcome to your opinion.  We've done pretty good over the past 10-15 years and I'm good with that.  And don't give me a bunch of crap about region 1.  Our regions have traditionally had powerful teams as well.  Of the past 14 years since 2010, Gwinnett teams have won 9 including the last three.  Grayson has won 3, Norcross 2, Brookwood 1, North Gwinnett 1, Collins Hill 1, and Mill Creek 1.  That's some pretty strong competition.  We've played all of them if not during the season then in the playoffs, often in the first or second round.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 9/18/2023 at 7:23 PM, Fred said:

You are so tore up about transfers.  It's something that cannot be stopped.  People move for a lot of reason and when there are plenty of jobs and housing available, it happens a lot.  I can't help that Lowndes county doesn't have as many opportunities.  Lowndes has had transfers as well.  Too bad you haven't won with them.  2011 was mostly homegrown.  I can't say for sure how many transfers there were because I don't remember and frankly don't care to look it up.  2016 had transfers that clearly made us better but it probably would surprise you how many home grown kids were starters or got equal playing time.  There were many, many series where the transfers weren't playing.  2020 was mostly homegrown despite all of the hoopla over Garcia.  We got to the playoffs as the number 1 seed without him.  That was a very strong group of kids that had been very successful as 9th grader and JV. 

I am aware of the record.  Why would you think I'm not?  You tout that record but ignore the 2 losses in 2008 and 2011 that knocked you out of the playoffs.  Oh yea, 2008 was when your all world team with Mr. Reed was getting beat and started a fight on the field near the end of the game.  Remember that?  Or were you too young?  I have friends in Lowndes that have been associated with the school far longer than you have.  As far as under-performing, you certainly are welcome to your opinion.  We've done pretty good over the past 10-15 years and I'm good with that.  And don't give me a bunch of crap about region 1.  Our regions have traditionally had powerful teams as well.  Of the past 14 years since 2010, Gwinnett teams have won 9 including the last three.  Grayson has won 3, Norcross 2, Brookwood 1, North Gwinnett 1, Collins Hill 1, and Mill Creek 1.  That's some pretty strong competition.  We've played all of them if not during the season then in the playoffs, often in the first or second round.

We're "TORE UP" about transfers, because it's BULLSHIT that you metro pukes hafta resort to the transfer portal, to keep up with the BIG HAWGS of SOWEGA! Yet WE hafta operate under a microscope, to get a kid who uprooted his family, to trek 1500 miles from MEEEECHIGAN, to play for the greatest coach in America.

26-14 at GRAYSON, and 31-7 at the HAWG PEN, LOOKS as though you need a new recruiting coordinator FRED! The only times you goats have ever come out on top, you shouldn't have. ONE the refs screwed us over in 2011. And the other, you recruited the damn universe, to bring it home. And just HOW was it that Stephen Garcia was able to play at Grayson, after five minutes in the portal? When he was under extreme suspicion from the time he left Calif. to Valdookie?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 hours ago, Middlegafan said:

We're "TORE UP" about transfers, because it's BULLSHIT that you metro pukes hafta resort to the transfer portal, to keep up with the BIG HAWGS of SOWEGA! Yet WE hafta operate under a microscope, to get a kid who uprooted his family, to trek 1500 miles from MEEEECHIGAN, to play for the greatest coach in America.

26-14 at GRAYSON, and 31-7 at the HAWG PEN, LOOKS as though you need a new recruiting coordinator FRED! The only times you goats have ever come out on top, you shouldn't have. ONE the refs screwed us over in 2011. And the other, you recruited the damn universe, to bring it home. And just HOW was it that Stephen Garcia was able to play at Grayson, after five minutes in the portal? When he was under extreme suspicion from the time he left Calif. to Valdookie?

Aw geeze man!  I had thought your time away would have helped you but the longer you are back, the more you slide back into your old ways.  It has been explained over and over and over and over again why Garcia was able to play *ANYWHERE* except Valdosta.  For someone claiming multiple degrees, it is mind boggling you cannot grasp such a simple concept.  As for the rest, it doesn't need a response that would dignify your nonsense.  Explain to us all how Chase Parrish never ever lived in Colquitt Co yet was allowed to play football there.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Ga96 changed the title to grayson billy goats 40 adam carter vikings 0

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.


×
×
  • Create New...