When will St. Peter's Prep get theie first win??

scrooge McDuck

they may go winless !!!

DATE

OPPONENT TIME  
@ Creekside (GA) L 34-15 Game Details
9/2 vs. St. Joseph Prep (PA) L 42-0 Game Details
9/9 vs. DePaul L 46-20 Game Details
9/16 @ Delbarton L 27-20 Game Details 
9/22 vs. St. Joseph (Mont.) L 40-28 theyGame Details
9/29 @ Don Bosco Prep 7:00 pm Pre-Game
10/13 @ Paramus Catholic 7:00 pm Pre-Game
10/20 vs. Bergen Catholic 7:00 pm

Just now, SJR89 said:

think SPP has no faith in HC.....could be another ass kicking...Bosco / Sabella too much pride to get beat by spp.  bosco by 20 

Look I would tend to agree with this but I threw out the above statement because of what I witnessed by BC in 2019. They beat Bosco that year in the regular season but just fell apart down the stretch and lost to the Ironmen in the playoffs without putting up much of a fight. Body language was horrible, penalties galore & pretty much undisciplined & unaspiring play gave the impression that Vito and the staff had lost the team. SPP's season is pretty much over but I think it is imperative that Sabella and his staff get their team motivated and DISCIPLINED!!! Bosco I believe committed 5 Personal Foul penalties on Friday night. It is one thing to lose to a better team but quite another to help that team along because of a lack of discipline. Bad behavior manifests itself and it destroys team cohesion. Just my thoughts on it. Regardless of how they performed on the field, DBP teams were usually well coached, very sloppy over the last 2 weeks against SJP & Bergen. Can't win that way.