Mountain Brook 34 at Hoover 24 final. We are 1-5.

HooverOutlaw

• HooverOutlaw changed the title to Mountain Brook 7 at Hoover 14 middle 1st
  • HooverOutlaw changed the title to Mountain Brook 27 at Hoover 14 halftime
36 minutes ago, FreeBird said:

Wow dude, how’s the fans for Hoover? Are the still supportive of team or is shit getting messy

Decent crowd tonight. But 99% are pissed and want a change. Just another terrible performance. What I'm worried about is kids transferring after this season. Mountain Brook has just killed us up front. 

• HooverOutlaw changed the title to Mountain Brook 34 at Hoover 24 final. We are 1-5.
4 minutes ago, Bamarod said:

Did Niblet leave for more money? Program might of been stale but damn that is a drop.Who is the current HC there?

2 reasons

1. Niblett had his 25 years in Alabama full retirement 

2. He disliked the Superintendent and administration mainly the superintendent who hired his buddy who is the current coach.

• Thanks 1

14 minutes ago, HooverOutlaw said:

I figure with Alabama retirement, Gainesville salary, Gainesville boosters club and speaking he makes $300k to 320k

I mean this in all seriousness. I know you’ve been to at least 400 Hoover games but for your mental health you may just wanna find something else to do on Friday nights till next year. There is no way Hoover can’t attract a decent coach. I mean Adam Winegarden is at T-County. He would at least give y’all a chance.

1 minute ago, Lowlife1 said:

I mean this in all seriousness. I know you’ve been to at least 400 Hoover games but for your mental health you may just wanna find something else to do on Friday nights till next year. There is no way Hoover can’t attract a decent coach. I mean Adam Winegarden is at T-County. He would at least give y’all a chance.

After the state title game vs Thompson Hoover does not want him.

My mental health will get better come basketball season.

Just now, HooverOutlaw said:

After the state title game vs Thompson Hoover does not want him.

My mental health will get better come basketball season.

Bruh he had to be a good coach to get there. He probably learned from his mistake. Mark Freeman blew their chances of beating Clay-Chalkville in national TV by pulling their freshman QB and putting in the inferior senior. They went 3 and out and then Clay took the lead. Doesn’t mean he’s a terrible coach and Thompson would fall apart without him. He probably learned from that mistake.

2 minutes ago, Lowlife1 said:

Bruh he had to be a good coach to get there. He probably learned from his mistake. Mark Freeman blew their chances of beating Clay-Chalkville in national TV by pulling their freshman QB and putting in the inferior senior. They went 3 and out and then Clay took the lead. Doesn’t mean he’s a terrible coach and Thompson would fall apart without him. He probably learned from that mistake.

Freeman has 7 or so state titles. Freeman is a proven elite coach 1 bad game vs Clay does not change that.  Winegarden is known for the biggest choke job in Alabama history.  

Just now, HooverOutlaw said:

Freeman has 7 or so state titles. Freeman is a proven elite coach 1 bad game vs Clay does not change that.  Winegarden is known for the biggest choke job in Alabama history.  

People who aren’t stupid learn from their mistakes. For how much crap Hoover fans have given Waldrop it’s gonna be hard to find someone to willingly go into that toxic environment. No one wants to be at T-County let’s be honest. And the dude has a way better resume than Waldrop.

6 hours ago, HooverOutlaw said:

This game will determine if Hoover has a losing record for the first time in 25 years. 

Hoover is is 37-6 vs Mountain Brook overall.

Mountain Brook since 1985 has only beat Hoover once.

Sounds like a school I know very well. Last year was our first loosing season since the 90s and last game was our first shutout loss since 2007.