Colquitt 49 Lincoln 9 2nd quarter per maxpreps.

HooverOutlaw

• HooverOutlaw changed the title to Colquitt 49 Lincoln 9 2nd quarter per maxpreps.
On 9/26/2023 at 11:44 AM, Nolebull813 said:

It’s not that Lincoln sucks. But compared to top nationally ranked football powers, they can’t compete. Most all teams in the country would be in the same boat. 

Lincoln is more the speed of Bainbridge, Cairo, Ware, Brunswick, Glynn Academy etc etc 

On 9/26/2023 at 1:31 PM, Nolebull813 said:

Lincoln went 5-6 last year. Tallahassee football fell off a cliff. This ain’t your daddy’s Lincoln programs anymore 

On 9/26/2023 at 1:35 PM, Nolebull813 said:

Lincoln was in a 4 quarter war with a 0-4 church school. 2A team. And they could do not muster 2 scores. Think about that: 

The problem here is people want to troll so hard without using any tangible information that’s out there to come up with a logical opinion. It’s just brain dead banter. 

On 9/26/2023 at 1:47 PM, Nolebull813 said:

No what you are saying  doesn’t mean anything in regards to what I’m talking about; I didn’t say anything about teams not playing hard or not liking the experience. Never said that once. I said this is a matchup of a nationally ranked team against a team that isn’t even top 25 in their state, therefore the score should reflect the mismatch: that’s it 

12 minutes ago, HooverOutlaw said:

Hammered 

I TOLD you Neanderthals, that the Colquitt Black Hats, couldn't stop my grandma. Lincoln had TWO plays for 160 yards, for gosh sakes, in the FIRST QUARTER! It's just that their Jimmies and Joes aren't as prevalent as OURS. And their QB1 is better than OUR QB1.

I don't think anybody on the D can spell outside contain, much less define it. INCLUDING the coaching staff.