College Football Hot Takes and predictions.

I think Kentucky,Kansas and Duke deserve a little more credit than their getting.... 

Missouri's ranking is sheer luck.... 

Texas is gonna fuck it up at the worst possible moment and cost themselves a playoff spot... 

USC needs to find a new DC.... 

Kentucky is a portal hot spot and it shows.... Florida needs to take some advice. 

Georgia will win the SEC but wont win the National Title.... 

47 minutes ago, TheMaximumHornetSting said:

I think Kentucky,Kansas and Duke deserve a little more credit than their getting.... 

Texas is gonna fuck it up at the worst possible moment and cost themselves a playoff spot... 

Kentucky is a portal hot spot and it shows.... Florida needs to take some advice. 

Reminds me of the ncaa tourney final 4 fill out sheets from the past.   😂 

• Haha 1

On 10/2/2023 at 10:25 PM, TheMaximumHornetSting said:

in honor of your prediction of Texas, fucking it up at the worst possible moment here is another one 

• Haha 1

11 minutes ago, steeler01 said:

I'm staying at the Plymouth Hotel.  I'll be there for two days only.  Driving down from Tampa.

I’m North of Tampa in the burbs. You can stay in our spare room now that my oldest moved out. It’s only a twin mattress in there with the dog and hamster. As long as you don’t mind the sound of the hamster wheel and the dog jumping on you. we keep the AC at 71 and go grocery shopping on Sunday, so depending on the day, we might not have anything to eat if you wake up in the middle of the night. 

on the plus side there is a TV in there and if you can’t sleep, I have old DVD copies of Florida high school teams winning out of state games. Including but not limited to Booker T/Norcross, STA vs DLS part 1 and highlights of Zachary/Deerfield Beach 

• Haha 5

5 hours ago, Nolebull813 said:

I’m North of Tampa in the burbs. You can stay in our spare room now that my oldest moved out. It’s only a twin mattress in there with the dog and hamster. As long as you don’t mind the sound of the hamster wheel and the dog jumping on you. we keep the AC at 71 and go grocery shopping on Sunday, so depending on the day, we might not have anything to eat if you wake up in the middle of the night. 

on the plus side there is a TV in there and if you can’t sleep, I have old DVD copies of Florida high school teams winning out of state games. Including but not limited to Booker T/Norcross, STA vs DLS part 1 and highlights of Zachary/Deerfield Beach 

👍🏻 my kind of post :).  Good stuff. 

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, steeler01 said:

I'm staying at the Plymouth Hotel.  I'll be there for two days only.  Driving down from Tampa.

My wife will be in Europe, so I have no curfew. 😊

Re: Clemson-Miami,  I live about 20 min from the stadium, but don’t tell red, as I’m in the PrepGridiron witness protection program, living in FL.  😂 

If you haven’t purchased tix yet, PM me. I’m in, unless the prices are insane.  I sound like Crazy Eddy lol.  My tristate NJ/NY brethren will get that one. 

Hotel is rated high.  Good choice. 

2 hours ago, golfaddict1 said:

My wife will be in Europe, so I have no curfew. 😊

Re: Clemson-Miami,  I live about 20 min from the stadium, but don’t tell red, as I’m in the PrepGridiron witness protection program, living in FL.  😂 

I have tickets,  but depending on the games time, I'm up for drinks before or afterwards.

12 hours ago, steeler01 said:

I haven't watched them yet.  I'll be in Miami in two weeks and I'll stop by for their game against Clemson. 

Ever since they were down 10-0 vs Texas AM game 1 they've looked pretty strong.   UNC I haven't watched much but they seem to be solid as they haven't had much trouble with anyone.  

17 hours ago, 954gator said:

What are yalls thoughts about Miami?  Feel like they're getting slept on a bit.   What about UNC?

I watched some of the Miami/Texas A&M game flipping it back and forth......Miami, to me > looked ok.

The Texas A&M win might mean something after this week. 

Other than that game Miami's schedule has been worse than usc's...... and that's really saying something.

Miami's has some some bigger games coming up though.