Colquitt packass 4star WR commits to Miami

Ga96

I know ole rufus is hurt. He and other uga fans believe uga is the only school that produces nfl players apparently. 

Im assuming him playing 7v7 with jacurri had something to do with this as well. At least he won't be in the Ajc for breaking the law. Seems like uga tradition at this point. 

FB_IMG_1696814258118.jpg

4 minutes ago, Ga96 said:

I know ole rufus is hurt. He and other uga fans believe uga is the only school that produces nfl players apparently. 

Im assuming him playing 7v7 with jacurri had something to do with this as well. At least he won't be in the Ajc for breaking the law. Seems like uga tradition at this point. 

FB_IMG_1696814258118.jpg

After that game he committed?

To be honest...if he'll decommit from Georgia...he could possibly decommit from Miami.  If I were them...I wouldn't get all that excited.   I thought he might end up at LSU after he dropped the Dawgs.  I suppose he still could......

I just hope Kirby pulls his offer.

Rufus>>

2 hours ago, Rufus69 said:

To be honest...if he'll decommit from Georgia...he could possibly decommit from Miami.  If I were them...I wouldn't get all that excited.   I thought he might end up at LSU after he dropped the Dawgs.  I suppose he still could......

I just hope Kirby pulls his offer.

Rufus>>

Pretty sure he and Kirby had a little back and forth via some media interviews. Ny apparently said something about the Dawg offense throwing to the TE position so much and being a stale offense and Kirby without saying any names said something about not worrying over what stupid people say or something along that line. 

I suspected Ny would hit FSU but it doesn't much matter to me where he lands since he decimmitted from UGA. 

He's playing the field now. Gonna get him some gold chains and NIL offerings above what he was seeing from UGA I'd guess. 

55 minutes ago, HawgGoneIt said:

Pretty sure he and Kirby had a little back and forth via some media interviews. Ny apparently said something about the Dawg offense throwing to the TE position so much and being a stale offense and Kirby without saying any names said something about not worrying over what stupid people say or something along that line. 

I suspected Ny would hit FSU but it doesn't much matter to me where he lands since he decimmitted from UGA. 

He's playing the field now. Gonna get him some gold chains and NIL offerings above what he was seeing from UGA I'd guess. 

Carr come close to burning a bridge with Coach Hoon last year at Colquitt.  Luckily, he seemingly got his act together for his senior year.  I'm proud of him for that.  It showed a tad of maturity on his part.  But he needs to learn...there are consequences for your actions...no matter where you sign.  And Kirby is one of the guys you don't wanna fuck with.  He has very little tolerance.  I'm sure the coaches at Miami will let Ny do whatever he wants.  I mean...who knows?  Maybe it's the best place for him.........

Rufus>>