Remember When The Ohio St/Notre Dame Game Had >>>>

RedZone

...a college football playoff and National Championship feel game to it?....

The experts on this forum called it the game of the year between 2 Top 10 heavyweights. They called it an instant classic between 2 college football Giants. 

I can pull up the thread. 

Notre Dame games now have a TaxSlayer Gator Bowl feel to them.

hysterical-laughter.gif

I think Notre Dame is probably going to beat USC because USC is so freaking soft.  Now I’m a USC fan from way back. The Charlie white days. So I do want them to win. I just don’t see them as a viable playoff contender with the Lincoln Riley defense. I don’t think Lincoln Riley will ever win anything other than conference championships once in a while.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, 181pl said:

I think Notre Dame is probably going to beat USC because USC is so freaking soft.  Now I’m a USC fan from way back. The Charlie white days. So I do want them to win. I just don’t see them as a viable playoff contender with the Lincoln Riley defense. I don’t think Lincoln Riley will ever win anything other than conference championships once in a while.

If usc can't beat Notre Dame they really need to pack it up.......

I thought this game would be bigger than it is right now. Notre Dame losing to Duke and getting manhandled by Louisville really took all the flavor out of this matchup..

Notre Dame is not a very good football team right now.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, RedZone said:

If usc can't beat Notre Dame they really need to pack it up.......

I thought this game would be bigger than it is right now. Notre Dame losing to Duke and getting manhandled by Louisville really took all the flavor out of this matchup..

Notre Dame is not a very good football team right now.

Notre Dame is a 2.5 favorite 

I'm not really seeing it. 

Notre Dame vs. USC odds, spread, over/under

• Spread: Notre Dame -2.5 (-110) | USC +2.5 (-110)
  • Over/Under:  OVER 63.5 (-110) | UNDER 63.5 (-110)
  • Moneyline: Notre Dame -135 | USC +110

4 hours ago, 181pl said:

👍🏻

Political pov and using full names for presidents aside, we have probably all else in common.  😊

I brought up White recently and enjoyed watching the USC rb’s back in the day, lifting passion, HSFB nut and etc. that maybe we’ll discuss one day privately.  

19 hours ago, reggid said:

Regardless of the outcome of the USC-ND game, LSU will still blow.

Oh, Regina.

Can't you ever talk about the 2 teams on topic without bringing up LSU and the SEC???.....I know both LSU and the SEC live in your head like most here, but your head TOPS them all. 

robert-downey-shaking-head-9cll0oci8wl3sjkd.gif

Louisville held Notre Dame to 44 Yards Rushing last week...... that's not very many yards. 🤔

How many yards rushing will Notre Dame have vs usc?

The Fighting Irish run game was also severely limited, as Louisville held them to just 44 rushing yards on the night. Running back Audric Estime, who entered the game as the nation's leading rusher, could only muster 20 yards on the ground against the Cardinals front seven.

13 minutes ago, RedZone said:

Louisville held Notre Dame to 44 Yards Rushing last week...... that's not very many yards. 🤔

How many yards rushing will Notre Dame have vs usc?

The Fighting Irish run game was also severely limited, as Louisville held them to just 44 rushing yards on the night. Running back Audric Estime, who entered the game as the nation's leading rusher, could only muster 20 yards on the ground against the Cardinals front seven.

Notre Dame RB audric estime vs ranked opponents.

#15 Louisville: 20 Yards 0 TD

#17 Duke: 81 Yards 2 TD

#6 Ohio St: 70 Yards 0 TD

Notre Dame 1-2 in those games

On 10/13/2023 at 4:30 AM, RedZone said:

Oh, Regina.

Can't you ever talk about the 2 teams on topic without bringing up LSU and the SEC???.....I know both LSU and the SEC live in your head like most here, but your head TOPS them all. 

robert-downey-shaking-head-9cll0oci8wl3sjkd.gif

And can you talk about 2 teams on topic without disparaging remarks about one or both teams. I guess if the team I follow was 4-2 I’d also be trolling the forum looking for validation.

4 minutes ago, Norcalnut said:

And can you talk about 2 teams on topic without disparaging remarks about one or both teams

That's really funny coming from a circus clown (YOU) who has shit on LSU 12,875,123 times in 4 months > then crys like a 7 year old when you negative his team. Boo Hoo, baby!

LSU and the SEC should live in your head. No question about that!

Anyways, usc doesn't have a great history in cold and rain games (look it up). Let's see what happens.

46 minutes ago, RedZone said:

That's really funny coming from a circus clown (YOU) who has shit on LSU 12,875,123 times in 4 months > then crys like a 7 year old when you negative his team. Boo Hoo, baby!

LSU and the SEC should live in your head. No question about that!

Anyways, usc doesn't have a great history in cold and rain games (look it up). Let's see what happens.

Ones 6-0 the others 4-2 no disparaging necessary. I’m trolling you not LSU, you’re just to stupid to realize it. So bring it on Redbone, you can’t hurt my feelings, according to my ex-wife and my girlfriend I don’t have any.🤪

Hey Redzone, instead of rooting for that trash LSU team, why don’t you switch over to the most dominant program in CFB history?  Mount Union moved to 6-0 with a 76-0 win today.  They’ve outscored their opponents 299-16 so far this year.

Division III seems more your speed anyway.  LOL.