Georgia rankings across all ranking systems

Ga96

On 10/19/2023 at 2:49 AM, Omaha Vol said:

Where would Rabun Gap Nacooche fall into these rankings. How big of a school are they? I'm assuming since they played a boarding school in Baylor that they are as well? They beat a very good Baylor squad this year.... 

I don't think they rank them as being a Georgia schools. Kind of like IMG but on a smaller scale.

https://www.maxpreps.com/ga/rabun-gap/rabun-gap-nacoochee-eagles/football/rankings/

CalPreps

(Top 100)

9. (17) Mill Creek

18. (19) Walton

21. (11) Buford

22. (25) Colquitt County

25. (31) Newton

34. (38) Thomas County Central

40. (48) Westlake

44. (45) Carrollton

51. (68) Douglas County

55. (52) Gainesville

73. (77) Lee County

75. (91) Hughes

83. (95) Grayson

91. (86) Norcross

95. (99) North Cobb

USA Today

(Top 25)

11. (14) Mill Creek

15. (16) Colquitt County

16. (6) Buford

24. (24) Walton

MaxPreps

(Top 100)

9. (25) Mill Creek

12. (13) Colquitt County

14. (15) Walton

17. (5) Buford

18. (17) Carrollton

41. (41) Gainesville

47. (48) Newton

60. (60) Grayson

75. (78) Westlake

90. (91) Rome

93. (NR) Lee County

96. (96) Benedictine

100. (100) Creekside

Massey Ratings

(Top 100)

8. (9) Mill Creek

13. (14) Walton

15. (37) Colquitt County

16. (12) Buford

30. (33) Carrollton

34. (34) Newton

38. (31) Thomas County Central

41. (38) Westlake

48. (45) Benedictine

68. (65) Lee County

70. (70) Gainesville

71. (68) Hughes

74. (82) Grayson

82. (80) Roswell

85. (92) North Cobb

92. (96) Coffee

95. (87) Douglas County

High School Football America

(Top 100)

10. (18) Mill Creek

12. (8) Buford

13. (12) Colquitt County

20. (21) Walton

44. (43) Carrollton

58. (59) Gainesville

84. (85) Benedictine

93. (93) Hughes

SBLive/Sports Illustrated

(Top 25)

9. (12) Mill Creek

11. (13) Colquitt County

12. (4) Buford

21. (22) Walton

NationalHSFB.com

(Top 25)

10. (12) Colquitt County

14. (22) Mill Creek

20. (18) Walton

Blue Star Media

(Top 25)

7. (14) Mill Creek

11. (7) Buford

14. (13) Colquitt County

15. (15) Walton

On 10/19/2023 at 2:49 AM, Omaha Vol said:

Where would Rabun Gap Nacooche fall into these rankings. How big of a school are they? I'm assuming since they played a boarding school in Baylor that they are as well? They beat a very good Baylor squad this year.... 

3 hours ago, Ga96 said:

I don't think they rank them as being a Georgia schools. Kind of like IMG but on a smaller scale.

https://www.maxpreps.com/ga/rabun-gap/rabun-gap-nacoochee-eagles/football/rankings/

RGNP is a Georgia school but they currently compete in the NCHSAA.... 

To my knowledge they will soon become a GHSA member but right now they are considered a North Carolina Athletic member.... 

This is due to how far out they are... I'm surprised Rabun County HS hasn't thought about doing it...  

1 minute ago, TheMaximumHornetSting said:

To my knowledge they will soon become a GHSA member but right now they are considered a North Carolina Athletic member.... 

This is due to how far out they are... I'm surprised Rabun County HS hasn't thought about doing it...  

How big is Nacooche? Are they an all male boarding school or regular co-ed private? 

13 minutes ago, Omaha Vol said:

How big is Nacooche? Are they an all male boarding school or regular co-ed private? 

If they where currently in the GHSA they would be in either 1A or 2A because even with the multiplier they straddle the fence on both. 

Whats crazy is the athletic talent they got for a small school. 

But Rabun Gap Nacoochee is located in the valley of Rabun Gap... (Beautiful area) idk why they call themselves Nacoochee because the town of Nacoochee is in White County (Which isn't far). 

3 minutes ago, TheMaximumHornetSting said:

If they where currently in the GHSA they would be in either 1A or 2A because even with the multiplier they straddle the fence on both. 

But Rabun Gap Nacoochee is located in the valley of Rabun Gap... (Beautiful area) idk why they call themselves Nacoochee because the town of Nacoochee is in White County (Which isn't far). 

Prince Avenue Christian is another small school powerhouse. They wiped the floor with a good Knox Catholic team a few years back and, if I remember correctly, knocked off Brentwood Academy as well. 

1 minute ago, TheMaximumHornetSting said:

Dade County(GA),Coosa County,Rabun County,Fannin county,White County,Habersham County,Union County,Pickens county and Towns county are some of the most beautiful places in all of North America... 

I'm guessing all of those counties are in the Appalachian mountains? It is a beautiful area. 

1 hour ago, TheMaximumHornetSting said:

I figured they were a new academy type school. Seems to be some new ones popping up over north Ga. I wonder how the rabun that's under ghsa feels about that one.

2 hours ago, TheMaximumHornetSting said:

There must be some hard hitting’ hillbilly mountain boys up in the Rabin Gap area. They took down a good Baylor squad this year. 

1 hour ago, Omaha Vol said:

There must be some hard hitting’ hillbilly mountain boys up in the Rabin Gap area. They took down a good Baylor squad this year. 

Rabun Gap Nacoochee also has students from as far out as New York... 

Its a very prestigious and expensive school... 

Its academics are on par with some of the best private schools in the Northeast.... 

Rabun GAP Nacoochee 

Gwinnett School of Science,Technology and Mathematics 

Marist 

Buford 

Walton 

Westminster

are all Georgia schools that rank in the top 1% of schools across the USA and North America... 

1 hour ago, TheMaximumHornetSting said:

Rabun Gap Nacoochee also has students from as far out as New York... 

Its a very prestigious and expensive school... 

Its academics are on par with some of the best private schools in the Northeast.... 

Rabun GAP Nacoochee 

Gwinnett School of Science,Technology and Mathematics 

Marist 

Buford 

Walton 

Westminster

are all Georgia schools that rank in the top 1% of schools across the USA and North America... 

That’s why they play Baylor and McCallie from time to time. Two good private schools with top notch educational systems. Plus, being private they can recruit all kinds of students from all over. 

They are both good wrestling schools as well.