Vegas shooting

Cossacks

1 hour ago, aZjimbo said:

I'm ready for it because the same crap is rehashed after every shooting by certain people. Let's help the families first before the idiots in hollywood and washington open their mouths.

Looks like I've got rent-free space in ChipDumbRacist's head (though space is about all you'll find there no doubt).  He's put my name in a thread title and is apparently going around asking where I am. 

It must me tough being that stupid and OCD.

53 minutes ago, concha said:

Looks like I've got rent-free space in ChipDumbRacist's head (though space is about all you'll find there no doubt).  He's put my name in a thread title and is apparently going around asking where I am. 

It must me tough being that stupid and OCD.

He's an ass.

13 minutes ago, HSFBfan said:

Democrats refuse to stand for moment on silence on the floor. 

This is misleading, to say the least.

How many Democrats? All of them? Not even close.

And the purpose of not participating in a moment of silence is the belief that something needs to be done, not just stand silent. It is in no way disrespect for victims, but rather a call for some kind of action to move toward minimizing these types of tragedies in the future. 

Just now, aZjimbo said:

Just as I figured. Typical left wing bs. All the crap going on and they can't stand for a moment of silence for the people who died and were injured. Totally despicable people.

I agree but to move away from the political crap thoughts and prayers with the families. Jason Aldean said it right this should have been a night of great times and it turned to horror. 

3 minutes ago, maxchoboian said:

This is misleading, to say the least.

How many Democrats? All of them? Not even close.

And the purpose of not participating in a moment of silence is the belief that something needs to be done, not just stand silent. It is in no way disrespect for victims, but rather a call for some kind of action to move toward minimizing these types of tragedies in the future. 

Didnt say all of them. Didnt say a number. Nothing is ever gonna happen with the guns laws. Its your 2nd amendment right to have guns. the NRA if you agree or disagree with them is a huge lobbyist group that gives millions. It would take both democrats and republicans to basically condemn them and for both sides to stop taking their money for political influence. As it was stated in multiple articles this is America today. But i do have to disagree i take it as a disrespect. You can stand for a moment of silence and then you can fight for something to be done

2 minutes ago, maxchoboian said:

We'll see, I guess. With the types of guns the guy in Vegas used, he could of got a whole herd of deer. But we're not allowed to shoot that many deer, are we?

No were not. As you know there are deer permits. But maybe now hotels will search bags that are coming into their hotel. Like i said i dont want to get into a political tiff. This is a horrific event. People should not be ducking for cover while trying to enjoy a night out with friends and family. I have a concert on saturday that im going too. Wonder if they will be changing security measures

Just now, maxchoboian said:

Then maybe you should have thought twice before posting that "Democrats refuse to stand for moment of silence", which seems fairly political to me.

Well the conversation was heading in a poltical direction anyway so i posted something that was relevant to the conversation that was happening. Then i pulled the conversation away from that and said how horrific it was. 

3 minutes ago, maxchoboian said:

We'll see, I guess. With the types of guns the guy in Vegas used, he could of got a whole herd of deer. But we're not allowed to shoot that many deer, are we?

He had automatic weapons, which are closely controlled and very expensive.

I'll be interested to see how he got them.

• Like 2

It was a gun that stopped him from continuing to kill more people.

Do you take a spoon away from a fatass?

Do you take the car away from the drunk?

This fuck was going to do this no matter what laws were in place. Frigging libs cant even let te bodies stop draining of blood before they start. It wasn't the guns fault dopes.  

1 minute ago, thc6795 said:

Yes you dumb fuck it is important how he obtained the guns. You're too fucking stupid to know this.

Only to you fucking people who are scared to death of losing "your right".

You hear what I'm telling you, you ignorant hick!

The man was loaded for war and you dumbasses want to know how that's possible? 

It's interesting? Really now.

Stick the "interesting" up your ass.

?