Vegas shooting

Cossacks

4 minutes ago, HawgGoneIt said:

Or it's possible that he obtained standard semi-auto weapons and easily converted them to auto.

It doesn't really make any difference imo. 

He had them, he used them. He used them effectively on a crowd that was fenced in at an open concert venue. If it was a bolt action 30-30, he would never have gotten this many people alone before being located and neutralized. 

Seriously.

Legal and illegal do make a difference. Unless you know a way to snap your fingers and make all guns disappear forever, just how is this guy stopped from getting illegal guns? Or making bombs? Or getting a large truck and plowing through the crowd?

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, maxchoboian said:

You don't think everyone, Democrats and Republicans alike, think this is a sad day? That is silly to suggest only "Republicans" are saddened.

Now when you say Democrats are on their soapboxes today, does that also mean Republicans are off to the side doing nothing other than granting moments of silence -- ain't gonna try to change anything though, right? These events are going to happen no matter what, and there is nothing we can do to prevent them, right? Nice outlook.

So you want to give an illegally immigrant the right to vote with or without an ID card and take away the right of a law abiding citizen the right to own a gun? 

Just look at the dems recent record in these shootings. The republicans get shot up at a baseball filed the dems cheered. Last night Vegas is turned into a war zone and the dems refuse to honor with a moment of silence? Says all I need to know.  

• Like 1

Just now, thc6795 said:

So you want to give an illegally immigrant the right to vote with or without an ID card and take away the right of a law abiding citizen the right to own a gun? 

Just look at the dems recent record in these shootings. The republicans get shot up at a baseball filed the dems cheered. Last night Vegas is turned into a war zone and the dems refuse to honor with a moment of silence? Says all I need to know.  

I've seen reports about this guy's Facebook page having anti-Trump rhetoric on it.

Maybe he's a pal of ChipDumbRacist.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, concha said:

Legal and illegal do make a difference. Unless you know a way to snap your fingers and make all guns disappear forever, just how is this guy stopped from getting illegal guns? Or making bombs? Or getting a large truck and lowing through the crowd?

He isn't. Hell, a person with the right tools can make their own gun from scratch. 

My issue is with what should we regulate more? The anal cavity searches of my doody hole as I try to check into a hotel, or easy access to weapons that can be easily converted to auto. 

I'll let you in on a secret. I'm more against doody hole searches to check into hotels than regulating firearms more heavily. 

5 minutes ago, thc6795 said:

I'm not sure what you are talking about with this post. I don't think you are sure, either.

6 minutes ago, HawgGoneIt said:

He isn't. Hell, a person with the right tools can make their own gun from scratch. 

My issue is with what should we regulate more? The anal cavity searches of my doody hole as I try to check into a hotel, or easy access to weapons that can be easily converted to auto. 

I'll let you in on a secret. I'm more against doody hole searches to check into hotels than regulating firearms more heavily. 

So when you regulate these arms who is allowed to own/have them? The military (government) how did that work out for the Indians, Chinese, Jews? The police? According to you we cant trust the police with a six shooter but your ok allowing them to be the only one with an automatic weapon?  The criminal? they will get them no matter what you do. So the only people who will not have the ability to own an automatic weapon will be law abiding citizens who have the right to own a gun. makes a lot of sense.

7 minutes ago, HawgGoneIt said:

I am anti-doodie hole search also.

Common ground already...

21 minutes ago, HawgGoneIt said:

Isis wishes it was them.

If it was, then you know it's over when old white dudes have joined them and start killing us off. Can't stereotype 'em then.

I hope ur right bro .... I heard all over he converted to Islam and was radicalized.... like u said if that’s the case it’s over ....http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/isis-claims-responsibility-for-las-vegas-shooting-calls-gunman-one-of-its-soldiers/article/2636251