Just had a long talk with the ISB coach

Nolebull813

Talked to the International School of Broward coach. I can see how he secured games with Elder, Colquitt and Buford. He was telling me that his team next year will be legit. He said he's getting some transfers in from local Broward public mixed with his young guys. He said he scheduled those OOS games to get his kids looks and to see the blueprint to be successful (1/2)

• Like 2

He said the Colquitt game was the best best experience becuase the coaches were very hospitable and they kept in contact with him and asked him if they needed any equipment, advice or anything they can help with to call them and see. He said the Colquitt coaches were calling and keeping up and they were sending Colquitt film on other teams and they would give them some coaching advice 

• Like 2

They currently don't have a locker room and very limited resources for weights and necessary things needed. He said they have deals with charter buses so they made some money on the OOS deals to help buy things. He said the Buford deal was the only game that was a locked in 2 year deal but he wants to try and get the Colquitt game back becuase of the positives that came from this year. I told him I would try and link him up with some Florida teams. Lol 

• Like 1

yeah he said he wants to build this team from scratch and make something special. He said 4 guys got offers from Ohio schools on the Elder trip. I'm not sure if that's true or not but if is then that's great. From the talk he makes it sound like they will be a legit 2A contender with 8 plus D1s and 70 kids on the roster. Who knows. Maybe he's blowing smoke. But if it's true then Colquitt better think long and hard about agreeing to that 2nd year!!!!! 

Colquitt will be on the rise even more next season if everything holds.

All the sophomores that are playing this year will be jr.s next. Seniors will be a little down though.

I think that anytime a good coach is wanting to put together a program, they try to find existing programs to model after. You bring your boosters and kids along and let them see it first hand and give them something to strive for.

The money and will starts pouring in if they believe in you.

• Like 1

42 minutes ago, Nolebull813 said:

yeah he said he wants to build this team from scratch and make something special.

You don't build your program from scratch by scheduling 3 OOS games in the first year and and going 0-9.

All (attempted) flash with no substance.

Don't know the guy from Adam but sounds like he's clueless.