Trump to pregnant widow...

DBP66

a week after her husband dies and as the pregnant widow is driving to the airport to meet her dead husbands body Donny calls her to comfort her....and says "He knew what he signed up for"....WTF is wrong with him?...he has no clue what it's like to be a HUMAN BEING...the embarrassment grows by the day......

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Just now, I AM IRONMAN said:

Hillary about those soldiers deaths she was responsible for "does it really matter anymore?"

Is that what you got out of all those Bengazi hearings?...she was responsible?...NO SHE WASN'T..you're a lost cause....try and stay away from Fox news for a day...

44 minutes ago, DBP66 said:

what a f*in crazy liar he is....he was on speaker phone and the Congresswomen heard him...but he has proof?!...he's out of out mind...it's scary.

Don't worry.

concha, will be here shortly with some Hillary and Obama memes or a  "link, chart, 45 minute youtube video"" to prove how great we are ALL doing under, trump.

That's the way that works.

thc, will be here shortly to ask what the "fuck" do we know about military condolences and will continue to prove he's one of the most ignorant people God has ever created..

• Like 1

Always wise to take second or third hand information about someone else, instead of listening to the source....no?

Especially when you don't even have true context of, or know the entire conversation.

Awesome critical thinking!

But since that's all I heard today on the news, it must be the only thing going on.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, TheRealCAJ said:

Just shut up and wait for you daddy's "proof".

If he doesn't provide it yet again "go to hell"....

I don't need proof of anything from YOUR daddy.

I don't feel any need to disprove 3rd hand claims from slanted sources.  Even if true, how is this not taken out of context, and cherry picked, in an attempt to discredit?  An 'overheard' tidbit of a conversation is not something I would rely on without having the whole story.  

Now if 'proof' of anything is what your looking for.....why not embrace Comey's directives on Email scandals or FBI indictments and prosecutions related to Uranium....that proof is now readily available today. 

'Go To Hell'.....Nah, that spot is reserved for those who are PROVEN wrong...

• Like 1

Proof will not be forthcoming one way or the other on what was said, how I evaluate it though is "would a statement like this be out of character for Trump?"  The answer is "no".  He is not an effective communicator and has been known to be rough around the edges and not presidential in his presentation, after all that is what voters liked about him.  No one should be shocked by the allegation...

• Like 1

1 minute ago, DBP66 said:

^^ the Congresswomen who heard the conversation is a FIRST hand source of the information...but Donny has proof..don't worry!

...put up or shut up Donny..... and we all know how that goes when he's challenged to show proof...

yeah congresswomen don't lie? Was she a dem?  You are a fucking idiot. Your parents should be slapped. You should have been a spitball.

1 minute ago, Horsefly said:

Proof will not be forthcoming one way or the other on what was said, how I evaluate it though is "would a statement like this be out of character for Trump?"  The answer is "no".  He is not an effective communicator and has been known to be rough around the edges and not presidential in his presentation, after all that is what voters liked about him.  No one should be shocked by the allegation...

exactly...yet the Trumpers here try to defend the indefensible...bunch of morons...