Who's your Non public Group 3 & 4 champs

LiberalDonaldTrump

56 minutes ago, GardenStateBaller said:

spp will be a tough out...PC/SJM is a toss up game IMO...BC already beat SPP by 27. Come 12/1 the best Chip GAME would no doubt be BC/DBP. In so many ways. 

Yea I can't wait to see a rookie coach who led his team to an illustrious 2-7 regular season record make it to the title game. A real game of the ages. Better yet let's wish for 2-7 Delby vs 2-7 Bosco in the title game. 

Star Ledger with no respect to SJR......interesting

Non-Public, Group 3

Conrad: 1-DePaul over 3-St. Joseph (Mont.)
Evans: 1-DePaul over 3-St. Joseph (Mont.)
Lanni: 3-St. Joseph (Mont.) over 1-DePaul
Schneider: 1-DePaul over 2-Pope John
Stypulkoski: 1-DePaul over 2-Pope John
Zedalis: 1-DePaul over 3-St. Joseph (Mont.)

1 minute ago, SJR89 said:

Star Ledger with no respect to SJR......interesting

Non-Public, Group 3

Conrad: 1-DePaul over 3-St. Joseph (Mont.)
Evans: 1-DePaul over 3-St. Joseph (Mont.)
Lanni: 3-St. Joseph (Mont.) over 1-DePaul
Schneider: 1-DePaul over 2-Pope John
Stypulkoski: 1-DePaul over 2-Pope John
Zedalis: 1-DePaul over 3-St. Joseph (Mont.)

Its SJR over Depaul and BC over SPP in G4

• Haha 1

Group 4  BC

Group 3 Depaul

I def think joes can defeat depaul again. I also know how hard it is to beat a quality opponent who is extremely motivated to play you. 

We could not match up with their athletes in Montvale.  I see that as a potential problem if boty were to play in Metlife. 

Maybe SJV surprises DPC .... who knows but the X factor is coaching and McKenna is more in the Hansen class then Karchich side .... Auggie still learning and improving ... gr3 should be fun with an interesting PJ team as wel who got crushed by DPC but gave BC all tegvxould handle 

Bergen Catholic can be beat, but to be honest they're playing against themselves. How they show against any team has to do with their focus level. Its Bergen Catholic and the rest of group 4 is trash this year. Baller made me see something as i complained to him about the quality of play in the BNU after the DBP vs SJR game.  The league is trash (by BNU standards) this year but most teams return Almost everything so next year should be the year we get back on the ball. Please hurry 2018 because I cant stand it any longer.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, SJR 04 said:

Bergen Catholic can be beat, but to be honest they're playing against themselves. How they show against any team has to do with their focus level. Its Bergen Catholic and the rest of group 4 is trash this year. Baller made me see something as i complained to him about the quality of play in the BNU after the DBP vs SJR game.  The league is trash (by BNU standards) this year but most teams return Almost everything so next year should be the year we get back on the ball. Please hurry 2018 because I cant stand it any longer.

BC struggles with teams that are physical up front. See DBP/PJ. So DBP would give them the best of games at Metlife

12 minutes ago, HSFBfan said:

BC struggles with teams that are physical up front. See DBP/PJ. So DBP would give them the best of games at Metlife

I am far from a fan of Bergen Catholic and would like to see them get knocked off, but when DBP 2-7, PC 4-5 are being talked about as road blocks I have to scratch my head. Im not cracking jks. Im serious when I say Bosco has not won a game in so long that i cant remember who they actually beat and PC is down like 8 starters. YOU ARE WHAT YOUR RECORD SAYS YOU ARE! Bosco plays tough but until they win a game they're just a bad team that plays with heart. Lets move on to next year.