Alabama Senate seat...

DBP66

6 hours ago, World Citizen said:

Do any of you here who are defending this guy ever once consider that it might be true?  And if you did what do you think about it?  One girl was fuc$_!;@# 14 years old.  If true and you guys defending him is very telling but not unexpected.  Your the reason women and 14 year old girls don't come out right away and say something.  

This no doubt will be lost on you but here it is anyway- wtf is wrong with you?  Have you become so invested in YOU vs Liberal/Democrat hatred that you've lost all sense of decency.  A 14 year old girl.  How are we even arguing about this?  Fake news?  Conspiricy bullshit?  Damn it she was 14 years old.  

Now defend away bitches.  

I hear you W.C....amazing these guys (some who have daughters!!) can run to this crazy man's defense despite multiple news agencies reporting this to be true....all to defend a guy because he has a R in front of his name?....disgusting!!...14 YEARS OLD and these morons are looking for excuses!...tells you all you need to know about the Trumpers here....:$

• Like 1

5 hours ago, aZjimbo said:

And you actually believe this story right? Only 40 years after the fact. 

WHY NOT???...multiple news agencies are reporting it to be true..the 14 YEAR OLD GIRL told several people at the time it happened but didn't report (as A LOT of rape victims don't) to the authorities....40 years ago??..so what?.. doesn't mean it didn't happen...

we should trust another southern bible carrying hypocrite??... we seen of few of these guys in the past...I'll believe the 14 year old girl whose mother confirmed the story...you can believe the judge-Fox news and Brietbart...:$

6 hours ago, Lamarfan said:

The Liberals are at war with everybody including men.

I don't give a crap what this man did 40 years ago unless it was murder or rape.

I don't give a crap that a teenage girl got drunk with him and kissed him.

This shit is getting crazy if he did anything wrong like a bunch of these other people getting accused half a century later.  They should have went to the police then not 40 years later this is all bullshit.

Kissing is not rape anyway or murder.

what do you know about men?..or being a man?....not a thing...

Interesting take from Mark Levin about the WaPo article:

Mark asked his audience: How did the WaPo know there were four women, who they were, and how to contact them?… A Washington Post reporter just happens to be in Alabama talking to Roy Moore supporters… And he happens to hear what no one has reported in 38 years, no political opponents – No one… That Roy Moore, 38 years ago, made advances to teenage girls. Four of them. Now, the four girls do no know each other, they have never met. Yet the person who the Post reporter happened to run into and speak to, the person who supposedly told the reporter the story about the four girls, happened to know all four girls and how to contact them?
Seriously?

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, DBP66 said:

WHY NOT???...multiple news agencies are reporting it to be true..the 14 YEAR OLD GIRL told several people at the time it happened but didn't report (as A LOT of rape victims don't) to the authorities....40 years ago??..so what?.. doesn't mean it didn't happen...

we should trust another southern bible carrying hypocrite??... we seen of few of these guys in the past...I'll believe the 14 year old girl whose mother confirmed the story...you can believe the judge-Fox news and Brietbart...:$

Your response just confirms to me what everyone here thinks. You are a low life scumbag. First of all your disdain and hatred is obvious with your southern bible statement. Now I know why they call assholes like you yankees from the Northeast. You think your crap don't stink. And this has nothing to do with left or right or cnn or fox. In my America a person is presumed innocent until all the facts come out. But not in the demented mind of the communist left. It's all about lies, slander and deceit. And of course you would trust the mother of this girl from 40 years ago. Why was this never brought up before? Only now? The more you post the more I realize what an angry, anti-American, depicable person you really are. Total embarrassment to Don Bosco. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, concha said:

Well, folks, one thing I will guarantee you... true or not, the MSM will make sure that these accusations are front and center as long as they deem necessary.

One wonders what would have happened back in the 90s had their been this willingness to aggressively report potential sex offenders.

You mean like ..................................... slick willie the hornbag?

1 hour ago, concha said:

Mark asked his audience: How did the WaPo know there were four women, who they were, and how to contact them?… A Washington Post reporter just happens to be in Alabama talking to Roy Moore supporters… And he happens to hear what no one has reported in 38 years, no political opponents – No one… That Roy Moore, 38 years ago, made advances to teenage girls. Four of them. Now, the four girls do no know each other, they have never met. Yet the person who the Post reporter happened to run into and speak to, the person who supposedly told the reporter the story about the four girls, happened to know all four girls and how to contact them?
Seriously?

Must be coincidence.

1 hour ago, concha said:

Seriously?

I agree that at this stage the charges against Roy Moore are just assertions. I also agree that the timing is concerning. With that said, I think the best solution would be to have the matter resolved as soon as possible with testimony under oath by both Moore and his accuser(s). I know this will probably not happen and probably may not be feasible under the legal framework.

I can see both sides of the argument here. If one can be booted out of an election due to an assertion, it opens the door to dismiss many innocent candidates for "political reason." However, if these assertions are true, particularly the one concerning the 14 year old, this man does not belong in the Senate or in any other elected office.

Those seeking to justify this asserted behavior based on the passage of time or for any other spurious reasons are either disingenuous, sick, dishonest or stupid. Certainly, they have never fathered daughters or had mothers whom they respect.  

• Thanks 1
  • Like 1

16 minutes ago, aZjimbo said:

Your response just confirms to me what everyone here thinks. You are a low life scumbag. First of all your disdain and hatred is obvious with your southern bible statement. Now I know why they call assholes like you yankees from the Northeast. You think your crap don't stink. And this has nothing to do with left or right or cnn or fox. In my America a person is presumed innocent until all the facts come out. But not in the demented mind of the communist left. It's all about lies, slander and deceit. And of course you would trust the mother of this girl from 40 years ago. Why was this never brought up before? Only now? The more you post the more I realize what an angry, anti-American, depicable person you really are. Total embarrassment to Don Bosco. 

wow James...all to defend some nut job judge?...lies-sander and deceit?...says you?..LOL.....are you his defense lawyer?...you think all the major print and TV outlets are lying about your new favorite neo-nut job judge?....you're as lost puppy James...I won't get into a cursing war with you James...us Liberals don't act like children.:$....go shoot some rounds and take your frustrations out today James...it will be good for you...get some Hillary targets!

1 hour ago, concha said:

Well, folks, one thing I will guarantee you... true or not, the MSM will make sure that these accusations are front and center as long as they deem necessary.

One wonders what would have happened back in the 90s had their been this willingness to aggressively report potential sex offenders.

...like all the Bill Clinton accusers the right dug up?...nothing to wonder about...

26 minutes ago, DarterBlue said:

I agree that at this stage the charges against Roy Moore are just assertions. I also agree that the timing is concerning. With that said, I think the best solution would be to have the matter resolved as soon as possible with testimony under oath by both Moore and his accuser(s). I know this will probably not happen and probably may not be feasible under the legal framework.

I can see both sides of the argument here. If one can be booted out of an election due to an assertion, it opens the door to dismiss many innocent candidates for "political reason." However, if these assertions are true, particularly the one concerning the 14 year old, this man does not belong in the Senate or in any other elected office.

Those seeking to justify this asserted behavior based on the passage of time or for any other spurious reasons are either disingenuous, sick, dishonest or stupid. Certainly, they have never fathered daughters or had mothers whom they respect.  

your last 2 sentences say it all!!......;)

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, DBP66 said:

wow James...all to defend some nut job judge?...lies-sander and deceit?...says you?..LOL.....are you his defense lawyer?...you think all the major print and TV outlets are lying about your new favorite neo-nut job judge?....you're as lost puppy James...I won't get into a cursing war with you James...us Liberals don't act like children.:$....go shoot some rounds and take your frustrations out today James...it will be good for you...get some Hillary targets!

The word I heard from Bosco is you are gay. Someone told me that from 30 years ago. Is it heresay, rumors or truth? See what I'm getting at or is this over your head?

• Sad 1

1 minute ago, aZjimbo said:

The word I heard from Bosco is you are gay. Someone told me that from 30 years ago. Is it heresay, rumors or truth? See what I'm getting at or is this over your head?

if you could collaborate that with 30 other people and had 4 people say it happened to them....you just may be on to something James! vs. pulling a nonsense statement out of your ass...

...hope you see the difference of something based on reality....

1 minute ago, DBP66 said:

if you could collaborate that with 30 other people and had 4 people say it happened to them....you just may be on to something James! vs. pulling a nonsense statement out of your ass...

...hope you see the difference of something based on reality....

No help for you. Another demented liberal.

4 hours ago, DBP66 said:

14 YEARS OLD!...CAN'T CONSENT LURCH....O.o

If the 'three other woman' were 14, I would bet that it would be listed as such (maybe you should think about that 3 times)....

They are listed as 'teenagers' in YOUR description/evidence where consent is 16. 

No 'teenage' (19 year old?)   ever got asked on a date in your world...

That is after all EVERYTHING contained in, and what you have based YOUR argument and 'conclusions' on...

You do add 'one very important aspect'  to the conversation though, you display to the world with every post why 'stupidity rules' and shit like this is used/exists........................amazingly it 'works on some people'..... 

4 minutes ago, ResidentTroll said:

If the 'three other woman' were 14, I would bet that it would be listed as such (maybe you should think about that 3 times)....

They are listed as 'teenagers' in YOUR description/evidence where consent is 16. 

No 'teenage' (19 year old?)   ever got asked on a date in your world...

That is after all EVERYTHING contained in, and what you have based YOUR argument and 'conclusions' on...

You do add 'one very important aspect'  to the conversation though, you display to the world with every post why 'stupidity rules' and shit like this is used/exists........................amazingly it 'works on some people'..... 

sounds like you're still hitting on teenage girls Lurch...:$

1 minute ago, DBP66 said:

sounds like you're still hitting on teenage girls Lurch...:$

Sorry to bust your daydream bubble, but I like my women a little more mature....especially in the mind category....

But if you can only 'relate to' or 'find comfort in'  the conversation of a teenager, then what is stopping you from taking  the more 'liberal approach' of going for it?

In a world where gay marriage  is cool, and everyone should pay for that transvestites 'operation',  how could anyone use some 'age-ism' argument and give you any flack? 

Where ya at, teddy?

http://thehill.com/homenews/campaign/359873-two-gop-senators-un-endorse-roy-moore-after-sexual-misconduct-allegations

Two Republican senators have unendorsed Alabama Senate candidate Roy Moore (R) following reported allegations of sexual misconduct against him.

GOP Sen. Mike Lee (Utah) and Steve Daines (Mont.) both announced they would no longer endorse Moore for Senate on Friday night