Alabama Senate seat...

DBP66

4 minutes ago, HSFBfan said:

Reports of women got paid by WaPo 1000 dollars to accuse him and one girl was the sign language person for Hillary Clinton. This is a smear campaign against Roy Moore. 

Apparently another has a history of accusing men (pastors in particular) of sexual improprieties. 

• Sad 1

22 minutes ago, HSFBfan said:

Reports of women got paid by WaPo 1000 dollars to accuse him and one girl was the sign language person for Hillary Clinton. This is a smear campaign against Roy Moore. 

accuse?..as in make up such an elaborate story?...or was she compensated to tell what happened to her?...big difference...smear campaign?...please...keep those finger crossed...

20 minutes ago, concha said:

Apparently another has a history of accusing men (pastors in particular) of sexual improprieties. 

and none of the 4 accusers knew each other....and it couldn't have happened more than once to the girl with the "history"?...not possible?...the guy carrying the bible can't be lying?....no..he's a Republican..I forgot..

3 minutes ago, DBP66 said:

and none of the 4 accusers knew each other....and it couldn't have happened more than once to the girl with the "history"?...not possible?...the guy carrying the bible can't be lying?....no..he's a Republican..I forgot..

I, for one, have made no claims of innocence.

I am capable, however, of recognizing that this situation stinks to high heaven.  40 years of nothing and then all of a sudden a WaPo (WaPo!) reporter finds four accusers. It's magic! One has very strong Dem ties. Another apparently has a history of making such accusations... Let's see how it pans out.  We already know the dirty tricks a certain party is more than willing to play.

• Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, concha said:

I, for one, have made no claims of innocence.

I am capable, however, of recognizing that this situation stinks to high heaven.  40 years of nothing and then all of a sudden a WaPo (WaPo!) reporter finds four accusers. It's magic! One has very strong Dem ties. Another apparently has a history of making such accusations... Let's see how it pans out.  We already know the dirty tricks a certain party is more than willing to play.

6 Republican Senators have asked him to step down based on what they heard..smart men....he didn't sound so sure of himself in his softball Hannity interview....he's now using this story to help fund raise!..amazing....he's going 100% with the "fake news" angle...Donny's playbook..

10 minutes ago, DBP66 said:

6 Republican Senators have asked him to step down based on what they heard..smart men....he didn't sound so sure of himself in his softball Hannity interview....he's now using this story to help fund raise!..amazing....he's going 100% with the "fake news" angle...Donny's playbook..

Serious question:  How can you possibly know the truth here?

40 years of no accusations and now 4 weeks before an election, there are accusations exposed by a Dem-friendly paper.

You possess zero intellectual honesty.

11 minutes ago, concha said:

Serious question:  How can you possibly know the truth here?

40 years of no accusations and now 4 weeks before an election, there are accusations exposed by a Dem-friendly paper.

You possess zero intellectual honesty.

according to the best newspapers in the country....the 14 yr. old told 2 friends when it happened and her mother...4 teenage girls who didn't know each other at the time claimed he came on to them too...pattern??...the newspapers have 30 people who collerbrate the story...I know you have a distrust of what you call MSM..but the story so far doesn't look to good for your boy...listen to his Hannity interview...and we may never know...karma?...

do you think these newspapers and TV outlets would risk being sued for slander to make a political point???

4 hours ago, aZjimbo said:

I wonder how many heard an interview given today by Judge Moore. Categorically denies all accusations but in the new and demented America we now find the accused guilty first and foremost. 

the interview with Hannity!!?...his confession?...sounds innocent to you James?...asking mothers first?!.....32yr. old with teenagers??...Judge Moore may end up in  jail James...not looking good for your hero....O.o

7 hours ago, aZjimbo said:

I wonder how many heard an interview given today by Judge Moore. Categorically denies all accusations but in the new and demented America we now find the accused guilty first and foremost. 

From today's A.P. story...

In an interview with conservative radio host Sean Hannity, he did not wholly rule out dating teenage girls when he was in his early 30s.

Asked if that would have been usual for him, Moore said, "Not generally, no." He added: "I don't remember ever dating any girl without the permission of her mother." As for the encounter with 14-year-old Leigh Corfman, as described by Corfman in Thursday's Post article, he said, "It never happened."

...nice guy!...at least he tried to get the mom's permission like a good southern boy!...good hero you got there James!

2 hours ago, DBP66 said:

the interview with Hannity!!?...his confession?...sounds innocent to you James?...asking mothers first?!.....32yr. old with teenagers??...Judge Moore may end up in  jail James...not looking good for your hero....O.o

And of course you know the mothers are telling the truth. Nothing suspicious about this st all in your demented mind right georgie boy? Hero? I have no heros except for maybe the big guy in the sky.

37 minutes ago, DBP66 said:

From today's A.P. story...

In an interview with conservative radio host Sean Hannity, he did not wholly rule out dating teenage girls when he was in his early 30s.

Asked if that would have been usual for him, Moore said, "Not generally, no." He added: "I don't remember ever dating any girl without the permission of her mother." As for the encounter with 14-year-old Leigh Corfman, as described by Corfman in Thursday's Post article, he said, "It never happened."

...nice guy!...at least he tried to get the mom's permission like a good southern boy!...good hero you got there James!

So a guy 32 years old dates a girl 18 or 19 years old. Now that's a crime? No guy in this country has ever dated or married a girl 13 years younger than him? You liberals are so sanctimonious in your beliefs which is of course makes you liberals.  You know everything when in reality you know nothing.

2 hours ago, aZjimbo said:

So a guy 32 years old dates a girl 18 or 19 years old. Now that's a crime? No guy in this country has ever dated or married a girl 13 years younger than him? You liberals are so sanctimonious in your beliefs which is of course makes you liberals.  You know everything when in reality you know nothing.

18 & 19?...NO...listen to his interview and how his own words about 14-16 & 17 year olds and how he contradicts himself...don't try and blame liberals for a guy in his 30"s dating teenagers..it seems you Conservatives have no problem with that?...o.O..pretty scary James!