"Best Playoff Semi final grouping....may'be EVER"

Eddyr2

2 minutes ago, On2whls said:

Three of the 7A Georgia playoff teams had losing records and another four finished 0.500  prior to the playoffs.  If Georgia pared their playoffs to a reasonable 16 teams, instead of having a “warm up round” then you could have eliminated the 7 BS situations of your own.

And the only reason you guys have the situation is because half your teams are cowards.... Upland didnt wamna be D1?

MV doesnt even wanna be in D1.... 

And some of your teams shouldnt even be D1... 

At the very least our crappy teams get routed in RD1... 

1 minute ago, TheMaximumHornetSting said:

And the only reason you guys have the situation is because half your teams are cowards.... Upland didnt wamna be D1?

MV coach Johnson made his feeling clear.  Who said Upland didn’t want D1? You’re going with hearsay from a prior post.  BTW, San Clemente and Murrieta Valley were forced to move up and did so without complaint.   Cen 10 couldn’t wait to get into the PAC5 4 year’s ago.  

• Like 1

44 minutes ago, Sammyswordsman said:

Here is the Max preps link....According to Maxpreps, this is a "Monster playoff run"

https://t.co/yMEEUmnow4

The Max preps experts agreed on 2 things:

2017 Stache > 2016 The Bishop

Trinity league "hands down" toughest league in the country. Bye

It must be fun telling yourself that... 

5 minutes ago, Sammyswordsman said:

Just reporting what was in the Max preps video. 

Sorry.  Not me this time. 

btw which Calif semi final game are you gonna watch on Friday?  Cuz we know you are....

Im still waiting on you to give me a recording of the end of the MV-SM game... so many penalties... but it was hilarious... 

And Im not because I'll probably be on the road all day... if Im home befor 10pm... 

2 minutes ago, On2whls said:

This will be the FIFTH straight year that Cen10 and SJB meet, all in the playoffs.

Back in the 90’s Poly and MD played each other 4 years in a row in the playoffs...

its almos like the playoffs are set up to have the best programs play each other in the deep rounds

• Haha 1

23 minutes ago, Eddyr2 said:

its almos like the playoffs are set up to have the best programs play each other in the deep rounds

As it should be.  

If I’m not mistaken, MD has never beaten SJB twice in same season (or vice versa).  

In the event that Cen10 somehow makes it past SJB, MD could improve to 4-5 all time vs the Huskies.

Who would you rather have them face?

9 minutes ago, On2whls said:

As it should be.  

If I’m not mistaken, MD has never beaten SJB twice in same season (or vice versa).  

In the event that Cen10 somehow makes it past SJB, MD could improve to 4-5 all time vs the Huskies.

Who would you rather have them face?

Not sure if the Bosco stat is true. Back in the day MD would trash Bosco every year by 3+ scores every time so it could have been happened back then. 

Either is fine...either Rollo gets to play the coach that beat him last year in the Championship game or he gets to play the coach he is handing the keys too 😂

966F1716-1F8F-4D51-B923-B5052A400471.gif

17 minutes ago, Eddyr2 said:

Either is fine...either Rollo gets to play the coach that beat him last year in the Championship game or he gets to play the coach he is handing the keys too 😂

Seriously, no preference?  I would think you would want your new ( no longer Servite) arch rival SJB.   A lot of people think the worst in the first game wasn’t that impressive.  

14 minutes ago, On2whls said:

Seriously, no preference?  I would think you would want your new ( no longer Servite) arch rival SJB.   A lot of people think the worst in the first game wasn’t that impressive.  

Bosco isn’t MD’s arch rival. MD only has one arch rival, Servite. Bosco, Cen10, DLS, MV and Poly are teams that MD get up for but not rivals. Either team would be okay, as long as they beat the hell out of each other this weekend.

12 hours ago, Eddyr2 said:

By far the greatest 4 teams in any Semi Final in the nation...maybe best ever? i say yes...

Don't worry, winner of these 4 games gets #19 DLS on December 16th...California knows how to party...

Eddy, you need to lay OFFIN that crack pipe there pilgrim!Three of these teams have beaten NOBODY! HELL, SJB and DLS struggled with St John's, MD.! A team that beat Dematha by THREE POINTS!xD Your four appear to be Mater Dei and the three blind mice!

8 hours ago, Eddyr2 said:

Not sure if the Bosco stat is true. Back in the day MD would trash Bosco every year by 3+ scores every time so it could have been happened back then. 

966F1716-1F8F-4D51-B923-B5052A400471.gif

It was a SAD, SAD day, when I learned that my girl Christina liked PUNE TANG!