"Best Playoff Semi final grouping....may'be EVER"

Eddyr2

3 minutes ago, Texasball said:

So I guess it means nothing that MD played both oos teams at home this year.  When was the last time they traveled out of California?

California HS FB is a joke.  It's two horse trick pony show!

The whole state of Cali hsfb is a joke huh?  Your not a fan of hsfb?  Bummer man bc it's pretty cool. 

14 hours ago, On2whls said:

First off, a depleted BG is still better than anything you can trot out.

Second SJB has more frequent flier miles than the enter state of Texas combined.  Until MD beats them, SJB is our reigning best so put away that dumb travel argument.

Third, “getting beat in Texas”.  Yeah you love the home cooking but try an on the road game to a far location.  Don’t bitch about New Jersey on the schedule, when you have no idea how to get there.

Fourth, “recruited up” Jesus Christo my man, if your gonna deny transfers aren’t a big part in your big programs, then that alone means your arguing like a child.  

Fifth, why are there so many Texas players at places like Oklahoma at the next level? They have to leave home to play at nationally relevant programs.

You are dreaming - and wrong about the college football teams.

How easy you forget UT beating USC in the national championship game.

UT will be really good soon!

41 minutes ago, Texasball said:

So I guess it means nothing that MD played both oos teams at home this year.  When was the last time they traveled out of California?

Lol California travels all over the country to play ...Florida,Georgia,NJ.,Texas,Washington,Ohio, and they do so(along with other states) because they are not afraid to test themselves, they don’t need to find a safe zone to play football 

1 hour ago, Texasball said:

Don’t be jelly that people actual like to travel to Orange County...

Your only as good as your last outting. Last game they played, USC got that bull by the horns. 

Also, they will be headed to LV next year and they traveled 350 miles to face a NorCal team in St Mary’s of Stockton week 5. Still in state but a hell of a road trip. So the Monarchs have traveled this year.

How long ago was that USC-TX game?  STALE. 

Keep hearing about how UT is gonna be good again but what’s the delay?  OU is the class of that conference and will always be.  

On 11/23/2017 at 7:01 PM, On2whls said:

How long ago was that USC-TX game?  STALE. 

Keep hearing about how UT is gonna be good again but what’s the delay?  OU is the class of that conference and will always be.  

No doubt UT has gone through some down years.  However, the future is bright with the new coach.  I believe 247 has them with the #2 class in country for now.  This team pretty much depleted the OL with injuries.  Because of that offense has been horrible all year.  The defense played damn good all year outside of the very first game.

Texas will be playing top notch FB in the 2019 season and will be better next year 9 to 10 win.