Let it snow ❄️ have I ever told u guys i love snow

LiberalDonaldTrump

2 hours ago, Nolebull813 said:

It's nice to visit for a day or two then it's like get the hell back to my 70 degree Florida weather asap!

i woke up this morning and it was 40 degrees and I'm like I want to fly South for the winter. Lol. 

I was actually making a point karma is coming for these colkquut county fans ... they talk shit all season now God is punishing them

• Haha 1

14 minutes ago, LiberalDonaldTrump said:

I was actually making a point karma is coming for these colkquut county fans ... they talk shit all season now God is punishing them

NO, we have PROOF to the CONTRARY! It turns out that the weather was NOT the ultimate determining factor, that canceled the games! Just down the road, the ATLANTA HAWKS were conducting their NBA game, without as much as a hiccup! The reason why the high school games were postponed, was the mere fact that the GHSA didn't think that they would make enough money with just two games scheduled! In other words, FUCK the fans and teams! We are NOT gonna do ANYTHING that doesn't benefit the GHSA!

1 hour ago, ORabidOne said:

NO, we have PROOF to the CONTRARY! It turns out that the weather was NOT the ultimate determining factor, that canceled the games! Just down the road, the ATLANTA HAWKS were conducting their NBA game, without as much as a hiccup! The reason why the high school games were postponed, was the mere fact that the GHSA didn't think that they would make enough money with just two games scheduled! In other words, FUCK the fans and teams! We are NOT gonna do ANYTHING that doesn't benefit the GHSA!

So just take the L... atl making u thier bitch

11 hours ago, ORabidOne said:

Hey Rab.  You know the GHSA has to pay for the Benz whether they play a game there or not.  Tell me again how they make money paying for an expensive venue they didn't even use at all one day and only partially the other.