BNU Commitments

LiberalDonaldTrump

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/10/2018 at 8:05 AM, HSFBfan said:

Rahmir Johnson starting to blow up too

As he should he’s underrated recruit imo due to size. Coaches prob think he can’t be everydown back .... hope he adds 10-15lbs for his sr year and blows up even more. Rahmir has elite speed ..... 

Any word where that Snead kid is going ? The Queen of peace olb who was injured for BC..... 

5 minutes ago, Mjd33 said:

As he should he’s underrated recruit imo due to size. Coaches prob think he can’t be everydown back .... hope he adds 10-15lbs for his sr year and blows up even more. Rahmir has elite speed ..... 

Any word where that Snead kid is going ? The Queen of peace olb who was injured for BC..... 

he just committed....hes going JUCO Independence Community College

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, HSFBfan said:

Hes a grad transfer

Understood. But someone, a coach/asst coach, should of gave him more realistic advice where to go out of HS “IF” starting in college was the goal. Ohio State with urban meyer is a top 4-5 football factory. 

Very big body but plays with very little aggression. You need to be an animal to start on the offensive line at Ohio State. 

9 minutes ago, Mjd33 said:

Understood. But someone, a coach/asst coach, should of gave him more realistic advice where to go out of HS “IF” starting in college was the goal. Ohio State with urban meyer is a top 4-5 football factory. 

Very big body but plays with very little aggression. You need to be an animal to start on the offensive line at Ohio State. 

I agree with you. Idk what his plan was. But he decommitted from Miami and went to OSU. Like you said aggression just not there. Got an education from OSU. 

40 minutes ago, HSFBfan said:

I guess. He sat on the sidelines and did nothing. I personally couldn't do that. The ultimate goal is too play for any competitor. But if his goal was education then he achieved that

First goal education .... a close second to competitors is to play.... I agree. He was never going to play there. When you don’t make the 2 deep after 2 years in the system time to consider leaving. 

1 minute ago, Mjd33 said:

First goal education .... a close second to competitors is to play.... I agree. He was never going to play there. When you don’t make the 2 deep after 2 years in the system time to consider leaving. 

Again I hate going into the education discussion because I disagree esp if you are a NFL bound player. I understand career can end at any point due to injury or cuts or whatever but you gotta go hard for the NFL if your that special player.