Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I think you are 100% correct. I watched 3 of their games this season. They were really talented and had a great chemistry. Also very well coached, very sound football.    The Ivy League, in

so excited for the entire SJR senior class....especially proud of these two...leading the way     

He's committing there.

Posted Images

On 1/10/2018 at 8:05 AM, HSFBfan said:

Rahmir Johnson starting to blow up too

As he should he’s underrated recruit imo due to size. Coaches prob think he can’t be everydown back .... hope he adds 10-15lbs for his sr year and blows up even more. Rahmir has elite speed ..... 

Any word where that Snead kid is going ? The Queen of peace olb who was injured for BC..... 

Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Mjd33 said:

As he should he’s underrated recruit imo due to size. Coaches prob think he can’t be everydown back .... hope he adds 10-15lbs for his sr year and blows up even more. Rahmir has elite speed ..... 

Any word where that Snead kid is going ? The Queen of peace olb who was injured for BC..... 

he just committed....hes going JUCO Independence Community College

  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, HSFBfan said:

Hes a grad transfer

Understood. But someone, a coach/asst coach, should of gave him more realistic advice where to go out of HS “IF” starting in college was the goal. Ohio State with urban meyer is a top 4-5 football factory. 

Very big body but plays with very little aggression. You need to be an animal to start on the offensive line at Ohio State. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, Mjd33 said:

Understood. But someone, a coach/asst coach, should of gave him more realistic advice where to go out of HS “IF” starting in college was the goal. Ohio State with urban meyer is a top 4-5 football factory. 

Very big body but plays with very little aggression. You need to be an animal to start on the offensive line at Ohio State. 

I agree with you. Idk what his plan was. But he decommitted from Miami and went to OSU. Like you said aggression just not there. Got an education from OSU. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
28 minutes ago, HSFBfan said:

I agree with you. Idk what his plan was. But he decommitted from Miami and went to OSU. Like you said aggression just not there. Got an education from OSU. 

Free education is the ultimate goal I agree. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, Mjd33 said:

Free education is the ultimate goal I agree. 

I guess. He sat on the sidelines and did nothing. I personally couldn't do that. The ultimate goal is too play for any competitor. But if his goal was education then he achieved that

Link to post
Share on other sites
40 minutes ago, HSFBfan said:

I guess. He sat on the sidelines and did nothing. I personally couldn't do that. The ultimate goal is too play for any competitor. But if his goal was education then he achieved that

First goal education .... a close second to competitors is to play.... I agree. He was never going to play there. When you don’t make the 2 deep after 2 years in the system time to consider leaving. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Mjd33 said:

First goal education .... a close second to competitors is to play.... I agree. He was never going to play there. When you don’t make the 2 deep after 2 years in the system time to consider leaving. 

Again I hate going into the education discussion because I disagree esp if you are a NFL bound player. I understand career can end at any point due to injury or cuts or whatever but you gotta go hard for the NFL if your that special player. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, LiberalDonaldTrump said:

Lol my bad Pittsburgh .. yawn

Not really a yawn school. Beat clemson the year they won the NC. This past season they beat #2 miami to knock them out of the playoffs. Pitt has some really nice wins over the past few years. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.




×
×
  • Create New...