BNU Commitments

LiberalDonaldTrump

1 minute ago, imaGoodBoyNow said:

How’s his size and running style compared to Estime and accesous 

He's on same exact growth trajectory as Audric. Willis is currently 202lbs going into his sophomore year. Audric was 205lbs as a soph. Willis has better feet and plays just as physical as Estime. Estime's football IQ was much higher though. 

IMG-20210210-WA0001_293300746106706.jpg

Christian “Big Dog” Abraham (@CHRi5___A) Tweeted:
Excited to announce that I will be taking a Post-Graduate year at The East Coast Prep and reclassifying to the class of 2022! Thank You to all my St.Joseph Regional coaches and teammates for helping me get to the place I am today‼️ #unfinishedbusiness  #classof22’ https://t.co/aKQw7uxuUH

1 minute ago, Mickeybern said:

So eyeballing that schedule GSB what is your call on their record?

Hard to say , way to early to say, lots of transfer outs at Bosco but then again they got the best Olineman in the state, 

4 Joes I don’t think are line is to good, but sjr04 thinks their better than I think they are, we got 2 good RBs and Wrs that are 6”5 and 6”6 with tight end at Six 4 , we got a really good and small slot Reciever as well, these games are gonna be nuts to watch just think Bergen’s front 4 on D will be to much for a couple of our lineman that are not top D1 prospects 

Hard to say , way to early to say, lots of transfer outs at Bosco but then again they got the best Olineman in the state, 

4 Joes I don’t think are line is to good, but sjr04 thinks their better than I think they are, we got 2 good RBs and Wrs that are 6”5 and 6”6 with tight end at Six 4 , we got a really good and small slot Reciever as well, these games are gonna be nuts to watch just think Bergen’s front 4 on D will be to much for a couple of our lineman that are not top D1 prospects 

on paper maybe but they have a tendency to underachieve

2 minutes ago, Mickeybern said:

on paper maybe but they have a tendency to underachieve

Our freshman Willis Is the next audric Estime, just plays a lil different 

Don’t know with our line we can play how we did in past how we handed it to audric every play , might have to open up passing take advantage of the 20 WRs we got this year, let defense play the pass then hand of to Tucci and Willis 

Our freshman Willis Is the next audric Estime, just plays a lil different 

Don’t know with our line we can play how we did in past how we handed it to audric every play , might have to open up passing take advantage of the 20 WRs we got this year, let defense play the pass then hand of to Tucci and Willis 

the SJR staff will find a way to get the most out of their players. They almost always do.

Just now, Mickeybern said:

the SJR staff will find a way to get the most out of their players. They almost always do.

On paper it’s Bergen vs Peter’s in finals 

Bergen’s D Front line , LBs and CB’s just top flight, throw in Angeli is QB  , I believe butler is back as senior, hands down number 1 team on paper 

Peters has Athletes and Big Uglies on the Front line, defense has few 4 stars on team,  QB Champ is the unknown, , wins mvp camps everywhere he goes , but has never played against BNU teams in pads so will see how really good he is

On paper it’s Bergen vs Peter’s in finals 

Bergen’s D Front line , LBs and CB’s just top flight, throw in Angeli is QB  , I believe butler is back as senior, hands down number 1 team on paper 

Peters has Athletes and Big Uglies on the Front line, defense has few 4 stars on team,  QB Champ is the unknown, , wins mvp camps everywhere he goes , but has never played against BNU teams in pads so will see how really good he is

yeah I think we start #1 but we almost definitely lose 1 game to either SPP or u guys