BNU Commitments

LiberalDonaldTrump

21 minutes ago, GardenStateBaller said:

You come to West Orange and don't call? You're dead to me! Did you at least stop by SHP? 

Used to shoot pool many moons ago at “The Hall” :)   Was a busy week, but I got to see deGrom pitch vs the Brewers.  That was a very nice experience… the commute back to NJ wasn’t.  

9 minutes ago, HDOG said:

I mentioned Dickies, because i use to live right down the block from there. Also, i use to love going to the Dairy Queen that was also on Bloomfield Ave. We ended up moving out in 1987 to Hoboken.

Thinking back to 1987, the son of the owner in Newark (Ricky) had a similar establishment in Livingston called Ricky Dees.  When his dad retired, he took over in Newark and his good friend, who had worked for him many years, took over the Livingston spot.  The Livingston spot closed.  
Whenever I visit NJ… bagels, pizza and double dogs with the works is a must.  😊

1 hour ago, HDOG said:

Did you hit up Tops Diner on Passaic ave?

No, but I drove on Passaic Ave to reach a golf course called Meadows in Lincoln Park.  Sadly, two friends and I only got about 7-8 holes in due to the rain and lightning delays.  My back and shoulder held up well.  It was my first round in over a decade.  That day I saw a photo of hail in Bergen County. 

1 minute ago, GardenStateBaller said:

Dude, a BC diploma is way more valuable than any money the 603rd pick in the MLB Draft coud make playing A and Indie Baseball. 

I know I know but it’s the Yankees, that’s like a dream , any other team I’d go to college and get drafted higher down the road, buts it’s the Yankees 

he’s gonna go to BC and Boston Red Sox are gonna draft him 

4 minutes ago, imaGoodBoyNow said:

I know I know but it’s the Yankees, that’s like a dream , any other team I’d go to college and get drafted higher down the road, buts it’s the Yankees 

he’s gonna go to BC and Boston Red Sox are gonna draft him 

He made the right decision. Life in the minor leagues sucks. It's truly miserable. 

• Like 1