BNU Commitments

LiberalDonaldTrump

2 hours ago, Mickeybern said:

Jesus he's from Connecticut..6'3" 250 8th grader..they just grow them bigger nowadays

Saw his tweet some days back (they commit to HS on social media nowadays lol).  I’m sure Toal wouldn’t mind him adding depth to the DL this coming season.   I’m guessing he’ll live with a family during the week with that kind of commute.  

http://highschoolsports.nj.com/news/article/-4953521950950100494/penalties-against-nj-football-powerhouse-upheld-by-state-athletic-association/

Update on SJR.  

1 hour ago, GardenStateBaller said:

That's a shame. Still believe PJ should've been penalized more severely for the brawl. @LiberalDonaldTrump @SJR89 what say you? 

I just don’t get it,,,

next time u want joes to stay on field and let pope John internationally injure them, and let the grown fans charge at u

im at a loss of words

7 hours ago, GardenStateBaller said:

That's a shame. Still believe PJ should've been penalized more severely for the brawl. @LiberalDonaldTrump @SJR89 what say you? 

still total BS.....also there has been no mention of penalties for  Teaneck or Hackensack for their real brawl on Tgiving...total joke....as far as SJR vs STA my understanding to this rumor is that STA did not want to play SJR as far as rumors go and SJR was looking to play another power from possibly that same state if all these rumors are true.....as far as OOS and the suspension...have no idea 

• Thanks 1
  • Like 1

10 hours ago, SJR89 said:

still total BS.....also there has been no mention of penalties for  Teaneck or Hackensack for their real brawl on Tgiving...total joke....as far as SJR vs STA my understanding to this rumor is that STA did not want to play SJR as far as rumors go and SJR was looking to play another power from possibly that same state if all these rumors are true.....as far as OOS and the suspension...have no idea 

c'mon SJR it is Teaneck and Hackensack...brawling is part of their culture. Teaneck just lost to Ramapo in the Bergen Jamboree quarters because 2/3 of their team was suspended. If you sanction those schools for stuff like that they will never be able field enough kids for any athletic event

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, LiberalDonaldTrump said:

5 minutes ago, LiberalDonaldTrump said:

What's your take Trumpy? I saw a total of four players looking for blood and going at it hard and the adults at the end acting like asses, I don't know if they were coaches or what. And leaving the field with time on the clock is a punk move.

2 hours ago, BUFORDGAWOLVES said:

What's your take Trumpy? I saw a total of four players looking for blood and going at it hard and the adults at the end acting like asses, I don't know if they were coaches or what. And leaving the field with time on the clock is a punk move.

I’m a sjr alum so obviously I’m taking joes side.....   joes was rubbing it in with scoring in the last couple mins of the blow out  but the pope John’s were cheap shotting joes after every play trying to intentionally hurt a player... pope John’s fans and parents stormed the field while there was still time on the clock

so what does everyone want joes to do

sit thier and let them hurt u or defend ur self 

• Thanks 1