BNU Commitments

LiberalDonaldTrump

1 hour ago, Mickeybern said:

yeah  this is a good get..this is a Nunz commitment   good for them

These are the kids Rutgers is supposed to get. They're essentially competing against FCS schools for the kids they are bringing in. Rutgers needs to win a recruiting battle. We have to keep the kids that other BIG 10, ACC, SEC, PAC12, ETC schools want. 

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, SJR 04 said:

These are the kids Rutgers is supposed to get. They're essentially competing against FCS schools for the kids they are bringing in. Rutgers needs to win a recruiting battle. We have to keep the kids that other BIG 10, ACC, SEC, PAC12, ETC schools want. 

couldn't agree more..after a few commit hopefully it will get easier 

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, SJR 04 said:

Im assuming ur not at the Green and Gold Scrimmage ??

@GardenStateBallerwake ur son @HSFBfan up and tell him to give us updates on the Scrimmage 

Cmon NJ y’all slacking 

5 minutes ago, imaGoodBoyNow said:

Im assuming ur not at the Green and Gold Scrimmage ??

@GardenStateBallerwake ur son @HSFBfan up and tell him to give us updates on the Scrimmage 

Cmon NJ y’all slacking 

I'm not at the scrimmage

I've already told @GardenStateBaller I will not be attending too many games this year.

Sorry 

• Sad 1

6 minutes ago, GardenStateBaller said:

NJ has its best OOS game slate in years and you’re bailing now? Smh 

You at least have to attend SFA/SJR and BC/DBP. 

Sfa will more than likely be too much for sjr. Too many athletes.

Last time I saw sfa they murdered bosco. 

BC dbp more than likely I'll be there. 

Maybe I'll go to the SFA game and get a pic with the alabama committ 5 * lol

• Haha 1

37 minutes ago, HSFBfan said:

Sfa will more than likely be too much for sjr. Too many athletes.

Last time I saw sfa they murdered bosco. 

BC dbp more than likely I'll be there. 

Maybe I'll go to the SFA game and get a pic with the alabama committ 5 * lol

Athletes are SJR's strong point for the next 4yrs. They will have to win in the trenches.

4 minutes ago, SJR 04 said:

Athletes are SJR's strong point for the next 4yrs. They will have to win in the trenches.

There always seems to be a big difference btw the athletes of NJ and some of the schools they play esp the likes of SFA. Like I said SFA murdered bosco few years back. Wasnt even close. Too big too fast just significantly better

Sfa does have 1 alabama commit that I saw. 

I don't believe sjr has any kids going to alabama 

I did a project a matchup on calpreps for shits and giggles 

Final score 50-0 SFA

1 minute ago, HSFBfan said:

There always seems to be a big difference btw the athletes of NJ and some of the schools they play esp the likes of SFA. Like I said SFA murdered bosco few years back. Wasnt even close. Too big too fast just significantly better

Sfa does have 1 alabama commit that I saw. 

I don't believe sjr has any kids going to alabama 

I did a project a matchup on calpreps for shits and giggles 

Final score 50-0 SFA

Bosco hasnt been athletic in almost 10yrs now, but time reveals all illusions so we'll see just how much more athletic they are.

1 minute ago, SJR 04 said:

Bosco hasnt been athletic in almost 10yrs now, but time reveals all illusions so we'll see just how much more athletic they are.

Yes I understand about bosco. Been watching close enough to realize the cliff they have fallen off. 

Sfa will win the game the question is by how much at least in my opinion. 

Just for the hell of it

Alabama has lost 2 5* players headed into the 2019 season. Anoma is now playing for Houston and trey saunders broke his foot and is done for the year 

5 minutes ago, HSFBfan said:

Yes I understand about bosco. Been watching close enough to realize the cliff they have fallen off. 

Sfa will win the game the question is by how much at least in my opinion. 

They have to win by at least two scores anything closer than that and they'll lose.

Just now, HSFBfan said:

Oh ok. Could be on the money with that analysis 

I mean it could happen.. how many teams punched SFA in the teeth, how many dog fights have they been in, I know how many joes been in but my question is how SFA responds  in close games, do they punt on 4th downs and do game strategy or do they bully you with their A1 sauce athletes 

Just now, imaGoodBoyNow said:

I mean it could happen.. how many teams punched SFA in the teeth, how many dog fights have they been in, I know how many joes been in but my question is how SFA responds  in close games, do they punt on 4th downs and do game strategy or do they bully you with their A1 sauce athletes 

Idk I dont follow sfa that much. Usually when it comes to teams from oos special teams is lacking. But I dont believe they had to punt at all last time they came to NJ. Last time they came to NJ they bullied bosco. Beat the ever living crap out of them. 

1 minute ago, SJR 04 said:

This years line will have to gel, but all of the frosh linemen avg 6'4, 260lbs so the future could be good for them.

I've always thought this is something that NJ lacks. Like you said 6'4 260 as freshman but how many of them get over 300. Nj has played teams with 330+ lineman. Like it just doesnt seem like NJ gets the big ugles up there.