BNU Commitments

LiberalDonaldTrump

• 2 weeks later...
15 minutes ago, imaGoodBoyNow said:

@Mickeybern @GardenStateBaller @SJR 04  Boels will be starting QB this week, with a 2 way battle for backup QB between Sophomores Angeli and Deanoble https://amp.northjersey.com/amp/2209048001?__twitter_impression=true

Yo really believe Angeli is  battling with Denobile? I think BC just tells the paper w/e just to answer the question, but rarely gives them anything outside of the obvious. 

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, SJR 04 said:

Yo really believe Angeli is  battling with Denobile? I think BC just tells the paper w/e just to answer the question, but rarely gives them anything outside of the obvious. 

I like how he threw, pretty sure he’s way smaller than Angeli tho,  I heard about Deno last year when he was training with Alaimo..idk who knows man, if Angeli struggles, I can see them trying him out 

and again he got offers from penn state Ohio state and Rutgers so it be really hard sitting a kid like him

2 hours ago, imaGoodBoyNow said:

@Mickeybern @GardenStateBaller @SJR 04  Boels will be starting QB this week, with a 2 way battle for backup QB between Sophomores Angeli and Deanoble https://amp.northjersey.com/amp/2209048001?__twitter_impression=true

yeah I read it this morning..not a happy read for I don't buy all the back slapping..personally I think Boel is Bergen's Eli Manning. He'll start but if the offense falters Angelli will be taking over..and DeNoble?  He might be the next Jake Tarentino.  Unfortunate. Hope not but that is usually how these things go

• Thanks 1