BNU Commitments

LiberalDonaldTrump

1 hour ago, Canes1975 said:

I truly am. Dont know much about the kids personal life.

plain and simple..he's now an adult so I will speak candidly..The parents are screwed up and not model citizens. He had behavioral issues from the minute he walked through the doors at Bergen Catholic which translated into a drinking problem that began to grow out of control. The BC staff attempted on several occasions to get the kid outside help but to no avail. The straw that broke the camel's back was pre-season 2017 when he assaulted a younger player at practice. The team's captains convened and asked to have him removed from the program. They then called several military schools to see if he could be admitted and that did not happen for whatever reason in which he went to public school for his last 2 years. The events that I just described were relayed to me 2nd hand and I did not witness any of it personally.

• Thanks 1

43 minutes ago, Mickeybern said:

plain and simple..he's now an adult so I will speak candidly..The parents are screwed up and not model citizens. He had behavioral issues from the minute he walked through the doors at Bergen Catholic which translated into a drinking problem that began to grow out of control. The BC staff attempted on several occasions to get the kid outside help but to no avail. The straw that broke the camel's back was pre-season 2017 when he assaulted a younger player at practice. The team's captains convened and asked to have him removed from the program. They then called several military schools to see if he could be admitted and that did not happen for whatever reason in which he went to public school for his last 2 years. The events that I just described were relayed to me 2nd hand and I did not witness any of it personally.

98% Accurate. The minor details you missed are not worth mentioning being that you pretty much nailed the overall point. Its sad 

2 hours ago, Mickeybern said:

Didn’t he transfer to 2 more public’s or I’m thinking of someone else

1 hour ago, Mickeybern said:

went to Rahway junior year and then to Colonia his senior year if I am not mistaken

But hey he's at Bama so all is good...he can win a national championship and then have nothing to show for it...knowing that his diploma won't be worth the paper it's written on....insert HSFBfan lame excuse.....

@HSFBfan

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, SJR89 said:

But hey he's at Bama so all is good...he can win a national championship and then have nothing to show for it...knowing that his diploma won't be worth the paper it's written on....insert HSFBfan lame excuse.....

@HSFBfan

Hell be getting kicked out of alabama soon. Hes not cutting it there. Hes in saban dog house. Academic and responsibility issues. 

So the track hes on he wont be winning any national titles with alabama. Hell be on 1 win rutgers real soon

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, HSFBfan said:

Hell be getting kicked out of alabama soon. Hes not cutting it there. Hes in saban dog house. Academic and responsibility issues. 

So the track hes on he wont be winning any national titles with alabama. Hell be on 1 win rutgers real soon

no he will not...Nunz knows he is cancer.. He will end up a community college or on the street....after he blows his next shot at either last chance u or Nicholls st or Troy or East Carolina etc......over rated 5 star with booze problem who is not on the field does not translate to any P5 teams including Rutgers 

2 minutes ago, SJR89 said:

no he will not...Nunz knows he is cancer.. He will end up a community college or on the street....after he blows his next shot at either last chance u or Nicholls st or Troy or East Carolina etc......over rated 5 star with booze problem who is not on the field does not translate to any P5 teams including Rutgers 

Look at my last response. I forgot nunz was at Rutgers. I said in my last post hell be at JUCo real soon like last chance u. 

Dont shit on troy. Very good sun belt program who has some good wins in their program. Appalachian state and troy have been the most successful sun belt programs over the past few years. 

I can see him at east carolina as they have hardy on the team 

He wont be the first nor the last kid to be dismissed from alabama for one thing or another. Even at alabama you can be a stud on the field but if your a moron saban wont tolerate it. 

Just now, HSFBfan said:

Look at my last response. I forgot nunz was at Rutgers. I said in my last post hell be at JUCo real soon like last chance u. 

Dont shit on troy. Very good sun belt program who has some good wins in their program

I can see him at east carolina as they have hardy on the team 

who said I was shitting on them..just listed some not great academic schools that may take a kid like him...pick any school you want that fits the bill....WKU / murray state / southern miss / north texas / etc  some good ball just lower standards 

2 minutes ago, SJR89 said:

who said I was shitting on them..just listed some not great academic schools that may take a kid like him...pick any school you want that fits the bill....WKU / murray state / southern miss / north texas / etc  some good ball just lower standards 

You brought up troy in a dismissing way so I said dont shit on them. They are a very respectful sun belt program. 

Southern miss produced Brett favre. 

North texas is gon a have a QB drafted in the nfl this year and tongue in cheek is the home to stone cold Steve austin lol. 

I wouldnt bring up any of those programs for alfano to end up at if he gets the boot from alabama 

Alfano has 1 chance left at JUCO. If he doesnt make it there hell be done as you said. 

1 minute ago, HSFBfan said:

You brought up troy in a dismissing way so I said dont shit on them. They are a very respectful sun belt program. 

Southern miss produced Brett favre. 

North texas is gon a have a QB drafted in the nfl this year and tongue in cheek is the home to stone cold Steve austin lol. 

I wouldnt bring up any of those programs for alfano to end up at if he gets the boot from alabama 

Alfano has 1 chance left at JUCO. If he doesnt make it there hell be done as you said. 

good football does not always mean good academics etc....

4 minutes ago, SJR89 said:

good football does not always mean good academics etc....

For the one millionth time this is a football forum not the educational forum. We discuss what happens btw the lines. I know you guys and this is why I have my arguments or discussions or whatever you wanna call it not every kid is going to school to go to school. They are there because they have to be 3 schools out of hs before the nfl and college football is obv one if only way to prepare for the nfl. But I've said this for the past idk forever. I know for you and several other people on this board and in person if it's not the top schools you guys get disappointed and that's your priority but getting a free education is a free education and for the best it's a free education that leads to millions of dollars 

• Haha 1

I've said this in person you can have your high academics or you can have your athletics

Schools like northwestern boston college stanford ucla etc have 0 chance of winning the national title or their own conferences.

Schools like alabama clemson(who is a top 100 school but probably not high enough on your list) are running college football. 

6 minutes ago, imaGoodBoyNow said:

I saw Smith vilbert get in there for a few plays last week, And Howard cross made the roster as a freshman for ND

I was at PSU game last week. I left at the half. Smith hadn't played while we were there. He's huge now. Arms are huge. Glad he got his feet wet. He's redshirting after 4th game though.