BNU Commitments

LiberalDonaldTrump

3 minutes ago, imaGoodBoyNow said:

Relax,, I was just joking 

making fun of your stance on educational part of college football 🙃

I make fun of it because it doesnt matter for this board. We talk about football here. 

I have always had my disagreements with the parents because god forbid their kid doesnt go to georgetown or something they seem so disappointed. 

I feel bad for the kids who work and sweat and bleed for programs that have 0 chance of winning anything 

• Thanks 1

On 9/13/2019 at 12:27 PM, Canes1975 said:

According to 24/7 sports Alfano will enter the Transfer Portal.

From his dad

Antonio’s grandmother recently fell very ill and is still fighting on life support. He is very close with her. Since this illness took effect, Antonio has taken it very hard. He has not attended classes and practices.

Other News, FRESHMAN Mullen wins Defender of week in N.J. ... this kid is gonna Be something special down the line in a year or 2 , You was right about him

hes gonna be unstoppable on the wrestling mat this year, 

lol you see it in his game, when Oline is blocking him He does some crazy wrestling Grapple move and finessed his way in to backfield 

Future is bright 

B4375590-26AF-4D3F-8DB9-F07BC9535773.png

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, imaGoodBoyNow said:

Id like to see a bunch of joes kids play together at a school like Wisconsin, it’s just hard  because not everyone is gonna want the same degree some universities don’t offer and depth chart is always issue

Yes we definitely have to take course of study into consideration. RUTGERS will be a major player in NJ recruiting next year. Stay tuned... and remember this day

5 minutes ago, imaGoodBoyNow said:

Other News, FRESHMAN Mullen wins Defender of week in N.J. ... this kid is gonna Be something special down the line in a year or 2 , You was right about him

hes gonna be unstoppable on the wrestling mat this year, 

lol you see it in his game, when Oline is blocking him He does some crazy wrestling Grapple move and finessed his way in to backfield 

Future is bright 

B4375590-26AF-4D3F-8DB9-F07BC9535773.png

Kid is a D.O.G!

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...