BNU Commitments

LiberalDonaldTrump

1 hour ago, StJoesFanboy said:

I remembered and then I forgot--Peppers, even as a Soph he belongs up there.  High up there.  Shu and Wilkins weren't gaining against Manatee that much, and Pepps took over, as he had against MV.  Manatee had 8 FBS players on D that year.

Pepps is above Cans and probably Kyle M, but its close with Kyle M.

It's tough to compare eras, with talent or lack thereof on Bosco and against Bosco.  Pepps plays all 4 yrs at Bosco and he's #1.

Pepps isn't a bosco graduate. He can't be in the hall of fame as a PC Alumn. All the guys i listed are Ironmen.

• Like 1

Just now, SJR 04 said:

Pepps isn't a bosco graduate. He can't be in the hall of fame as a PC Alumn. All the guys i listed are Ironmen.

i know

i didn't read your criteria carefully.  good top 4.  Garvin was a super freak athletically.  didn't he run a super fast 40 time at a combine?

in any event, i just wanted to mention Pepps

Just now, StJoesFanboy said:

i know

i didn't read your criteria carefully.  good top 4.  Garvin was a super freak athletically.  didn't he run a super fast 40 time at a combine?

in any event, i just wanted to mention Pepps

Yes, garvin was also one of the fastest on FSU track team. He was lightening 

5 minutes ago, SJR 04 said:

GSB isn't a Bosco alum; so, we should do a top 10 for PC.

the 3 Nunzios.  and wasn't there another Italian guy?  Cosmo?  Pepps.  that kid last yr.  Ky Wash.  it'll be tight but we might be able to squeeze GSB in.  Clark.  I see GSB like a Brito

20 minutes ago, StJoesFanboy said:

GSB isn't a Bosco alum; so, we should do a top 10 for PC.

the 3 Nunzios.  and wasn't there another Italian guy?  Cosmo?  Pepps.  that kid last yr.  Ky Wash.  it'll be tight but we might be able to squeeze GSB in.  Clark.  I see GSB like a Brito

Idk PC history like that. Bosco was the only show in town for much of the 2000's so I followed them. PC had to much turnover and could never get a 5yr run of consistency going. Not many thousand yard rushers. Lots of good players though.

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, imaGoodBoyNow said:

Best RB I think I’ve personally seen had to be Rashad white from Teaneck in the late 2000s kid was a animal 

Ran for over 300 yards on Joe's and won the game. Another track kid. Teaneck had a great youth track program. He and garvin were products of it.

• Like 3

20 minutes ago, SJR 04 said:

Ran for over 300 yards on Joe's and won the game. Another track kid. Teaneck had a great youth track program. He and garvin were products of it.

I saw him a lot in HS

on Bosco, he would have been as good as Tony Jones.  his Hudl video is very good.

Joes won 49-14 in '07, his Sr year.  Teaneck was 5-5

in '06, Teaneck was 9-2.  Teaneck beat Joes 27-14

in HS, 10.7; 21.8.  fastest in County I thought, or 1 of the fastest

3* w/ 6 offers--Pitt, BC, Rutgers, Md, Cuse, and Cinn

ripped his meniscus

Garvin was a 4* ranked 85 in nation.  in college, 6.59; 10.10; 20.58; 46.61

4.24 on FSU Pro Day

GSB can beat Garvin's dad at any distance.  I've seen it.  after they got out of my car, they raced to Joes sausage-sandwich stand, and GSB won easily

• Haha 2