BNU Commitments

LiberalDonaldTrump

50 minutes ago, LiberalDonaldTrump said:

This kid is gonna be the best OL ever to come out joes.....that’s saying something 

Look at those P5 schools line up with offers after “my” analysis.  :D

This forum can do magic.  We have posters who schedule big games like Folsom vs DLS and astute analysts who feed a verbal offer frenzy.  

xD 

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, HSFBfan said:

You know what all these schools have in common.....they dont win lol

UNC wins more than Rice by a long shot... try thinking a little bit. Nattys in basketball, bowls in football etc.,.

Rice folks and the ones of that fabric are writing your check.

How is that criminal justice major working out for ya, by the way?

1 minute ago, BUFORDGAWOLVES said:

UNC wins more than Rice by a long shot... try thinking a little bit. Nattys in basketball, bowls in football etc.,.

Rice folks and the ones of that fabric are writing your check.

How is that criminal justice major working out for ya, by the way?

Were talking football. Not basketball buddy. None of these academic school have won a natty in the last decade. Stanford is a good football team usually sits around 7-8 in the country with a few losses each year. UNC had their defense fixed by an Auburn guy and than he left. Wait til next year when duke opens up with Alabama lmaooo what do you think Alabama -21?? Smart academics seem to do better in basketball as you stated.....UNC Duke Vandy etc. But when it comes to football which is what i was speaking on they dont win. 

17 minutes ago, HSFBfan said:

Were talking football. Not basketball buddy. None of these academic school have won a natty in the last decade. Stanford is a good football team usually sits around 7-8 in the country with a few losses each year. UNC had their defense fixed by an Auburn guy and than he left. Wait til next year when duke opens up with Alabama lmaooo what do you think Alabama -21?? Smart academics seem to do better in basketball as you stated.....UNC Duke Vandy etc. But when it comes to football which is what i was speaking on they dont win. 

Unc goes to bowling, that's winning! Maybe not Natty's... Rice is the academic.

You're looking for a scrap, ain't ya?

27 minutes ago, HSFBfan said:

Im looking for FOOTBALL national titles. And these academics dont win those

Okay, okay, okay.... the sun rises and sets in @HSFBfan,'s butt....

Forgive me, your holiness with the sun drenched buttocks....

UNC not considered academic but has pockets of outstanding academic  programs, clearly I need too slllloooooowwwwww dooooowwwwwwnnnnn and typppppppeeeeee slooooooowwwwwllllllyyyyy.

'll do better from now on, promise... pinky promise!

Your're high maintenance today, elephant boy.

1 minute ago, BUFORDGAWOLVES said:

Okay, okay, okay.... the sun rises and sets in @HSFBfan,'s butt....

Forgive me, your holiness with the sun drenched buttocks....

UNC not considered academic but has pockets of outstanding academic  programs, clearly I need too slllloooooowwwwww dooooowwwwwwnnnnn and typppppppeeeeee slooooooowwwwwllllllyyyyy.

'll do better from now on, promise... pinky promise!

Your're high maintenance today, elephant boy.

Yes and UNC has been under scandals and lot of people pissed off that they got off. But you must really like UNC since you keep bringing them up. have to take UNC over Duke though everytime. It doesnt rise and fall with me but come on and be honest. These schools have about a 1% or less chance to win a national championship in football

3 minutes ago, HSFBfan said:

Yes and UNC has been under scandals and lot of people pissed off that they got off. But you must really like UNC since you keep bringing them up. have to take UNC over Duke though everytime. It doesnt rise and fall with me but come on and be honest. These schools have about a 1% or less chance to win a national championship in football

Giving positive vibes to the board, coincidence UNC is mentioned.

YOLO!

Why be angry all the damn time?