BNU Commitments

LiberalDonaldTrump

14 hours ago, GardenStateBaller said:

SJR/GC game needs to be moved because the NJSIAA isn’t allowing any games in Week 0. Hope they can work things out. If not, SJR SOS will take a big hit. 

Dematha and SJR have the same bye date. That sounds like a great opportunity to pursue. As far as strength of schedule goes it really doesn't matter anymore.  Teams in NJ have zero chance of winning a national championship so at the end of the day the only thing that matters is a state chip. 

2 hours ago, SJR 04 said:

Dematha and SJR have the same bye date. That sounds like a great opportunity to pursue. As far as strength of schedule goes it really doesn't matter anymore.  Teams in NJ have zero chance of winning a national championship so at the end of the day the only thing that matters is a state chip. 

See I disagree. I saw how we played against SFA in first Half, if we had let’s say 3 More Key studs on the team I think we beat SFA win, win states and that MNC

some NJ teams are in footsteps of being great, just don’t have the Man power like Teams SJB MD SFA

• Thanks 1

16 hours ago, GardenStateBaller said:

SJR/GC game needs to be moved because the NJSIAA isn’t allowing any games in Week 0. Hope they can work things out. If not, SJR SOS will take a big hit. 

At think point, and I know you hate to hear it, I’ll take cardinal Hayes at this point 

all I care is that the kids got a season to play and not get fucked like the Lacrosse and baseball teams

20 hours ago, SJR89 said:

No doubt some home cooking ion that field ... at least BC finally fixed their bush league end zone near Oradell ave ..... 

just waiting. To sit on the spacious hill in Montvale and watch some ball 

Well most players bar right... it's not like that short porch is in right field and and Bosco is stacked with lefties

6 minutes ago, Mickeybern said:

https://www.si.com/college/fsu/football/2023-dt-sydir-mitchell-picks-up-fsu-offer-scouting-report

We'll soon find out if the hype is real. But if it is Malone & Mitchell will be a hell of tandem on the inside. Just imagine if Booker had stayed

Your incoming freshman will be top 2 in the state hands down