BNU Commitments

LiberalDonaldTrump

1 hour ago, imaGoodBoyNow said:

Should have stayed at joes, have him run FB for Estime, could have opened up the playbook, definitely would have got better offers being on field with Estime 

Recruited as a LB. Im certain he would've went higher had he committed to playing LB at Joe's.  SPP Sold the kid a dream as he was under the impression he'd be the guy at RB for SPP.  Played really well at RB for them but no matter how good he did they still featured Paulie. Looked at his avg amount of carries per game and they were no different than what he got as a sophomore behind Epps, Powell, and Estime while at Joe's.  Silver lining is that he won a chip so it wasn't a total waste of a transfer. 

With that said I have to give credit to SPP as Hansen has done a phenomenal job getting his kids offers since the departure of Huggins. Im not impressed at all with what I've witnessed out of Joe's.  Guys like Albert, Robinson and a few of the rising sophs should have something right now. Bosco, and Bergen are also doing great for their kids. Im going to watch this aspect of the program closely this season. 

6 hours ago, imaGoodBoyNow said:

Piscataway cancels football, that town has some serious ballers, I wonder what BNU teams get the Studs https://www.nj.com/highschoolsports/2020/08/school-board-decision-means-a-2020-fall-season-without-this-nj-football-power.html

i hope that does not happen....teams are set....practicing....this is what messes up team chemistry .....

11 hours ago, Sppclassof97 said:

Does this mean Serrano will not be playing for the Green knights this fall? @SJR 04 @SJR89 Really good ball player I feel like no football offers played a role into this commitment 

as of now Albert is not playing. He and his parents feel that he will be drafted in first or second round for MLB next year. Joe's is SUPER LOADED at the skill positions. Next man up. Donovan McCoy will be 4 possibly 5 star recruit before it's all said and done. A very athletic 6'5. Book it!

2 minutes ago, SJR 04 said:

as of now Albert is not playing. He and his parents feel that he will be drafted in first or second round for MLB next year. Joe's is SUPER LOADED at the skill positions. Next man up. Donovan McCoy will be 4 possibly 5 star recruit before it's all said and done. A very athletic 6'5. Book it!

are you serious about the MLB draft.....this kid is now where Kaminsky good in baseball and he was the 1st First round draft out of Bergen County ever......and SJR's first ...first round draft pick in baseball

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, SJR89 said:

are you serious about the MLB draft.....this kid is now where Kaminsky good in baseball and he was the 1st First round draft out of Bergen County ever......and SJR's first ...first round draft pick in baseball

No disrespect on there beliefs but there have been baseball players now recent years committed to better Universities who didn’t get drafted first or second round And Not even drafted at all.

• Like 1