BNU Commitments

LiberalDonaldTrump

18 hours ago, SJR 04 said:

Always have to take a serious look at Notre Dame, but the possibility of he and Jalen Berger could be interesting...

https://n.rivals.com/news/other-teams-trying-to-flip-rivals250-michigan-state-rb-commit-audric-estime

Screenshot_20201111-210014_Samsung Internet.jpg

that would be so awesome if he went to Notre Dame.......maybe ND goes package deal w Geno to get Audric

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
21 hours ago, SJR 04 said:

@GardenStateBaller or anyone else that would know. Is it possible to change my screen name on this site?

1 hour ago, imaGoodBoyNow said:

No, U gotta create a new account

Yep, SJR, I think you have to create a new profile. I don't know how to do it, and/or if IP address mumbo jumbo manipulation comes into play in order to allow a 2nd account from your computer or not, but there are quite a few who have figured it out and like to be multiple personalities on here. Some go back and forth in entire threads arguing with themselves, or even more interestingly, they repeatedly hit the "Like" button for other posts they've made. Be careful.

• Haha 2

16 minutes ago, maxchoboian said:

Yep, SJR, I think you have to create a new profile. I don't know how to do it, and/or if IP address mumbo jumbo manipulation comes into play in order to allow a 2nd account from your computer or not, but there are quite a few who have figured it out and like to be multiple personalities on here. Some go back and forth in entire threads arguing with themselves, or even more interestingly, they repeatedly hit the "Like" button for other posts they've made. Be careful.

Don’t tell Hawg but to create another account all u gotta delete ur browsing history and ur user names and passwords, but don’t tell hawg it’s a secret 

4 hours ago, BUFORDGAWOLVES said:

That’s awesome, pretty much trumps any school in the Midwest or the nation excepting Stanford. Throw the Duke in there for competitive athletic programs.

bgw

all true...Audric is gonna have to some soul searching about this.....I would advise him  not to committ to Mich state in early signing and go see Notre Dame.....reflect for a bit.....then make your decision in February.....he would be awesome there....big line.....playing at 220lb....modern day Mini Bus......

• Like 2

6 hours ago, SJR89 said:

all true...Audric is gonna have to some soul searching about this.....I would advise him  not to committ to Mich state in early signing and go see Notre Dame.....reflect for a bit.....then make your decision in February.....he would be awesome there....big line.....playing at 220lb....modern day Mini Bus......

ND no slouch on the academic side either, alumni, tradition... too much to list.

I'm no fan either, but I respect the Irish.

bgw

9 hours ago, SJR89 said:

Assuming Irish isn’t gonna offer VanDeMark?