A new home

GloryDays

8 hours ago, GloryDays said:

I'd like to extend a hearty congratulations to Prep for putting in the work to pull off a rather good looking board for us goobers to talk at each other. 

Unfortunately that work didn't involve shooting me a text, so I'll be taking my talents to Texas!

Ha, my man! Yeah, I realized I don't have your number. But as I thought about it, I could have probably gotten it or hit you up through the Spartan board. BTW, I saw Vinnie at the game last week. Did you ever make it out to a contest this year?

6 minutes ago, PrepGridiron said:

Ha, my man! Yeah, I realized I don't have your number. But as I thought about it, I could have probably gotten it or hit you up through the Spartan board. BTW, I saw Vinnie at the game last week. Did you ever make it out to a contest this year?

Haven't had a chance to make a game this year.  My work schedule changed and I'm still trying to get adjusted to life during the daylight hours.

That's also a big part of why I wasn't posting as much, just didn't have the time to catch up on the televised games.  

Glad to be here though, no more Waiting For Godot for us National HSFB fans!

• Like 4